• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: Property Prices Pushed Up To Welcome FTs (Many Thousands) Working at 2 IRs.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, my bak kut teh store sure got many stories to hear.

Just heard property prices and rentals 'pushed' up to welcome the tens of thousands FTs coming to S'pore to work in the 3 IRs.

You all know who tends to GAIN THE MOST.:oIo:

They WILL NEED HOUSING.

After they are housed, wait for the spectacular collapse. Many if not most young couples that purchased recently will be IN DEBT.

I would if I were a home purchaser at the recent highs. SELL AND GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE TOO LATE.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LATEST: Property Prices Pushed Up To Welcome FTs (Many Thousands) Working at 2 IR

After they are housed, wait for the spectacular collapse. Many if not most young couples that purchased recently will be IN DEBT.

Before all this will to happen. They have to lose their jobs first because the supporting industies cannot support their jobs over long term if it does not recover fast enough .

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LATEST: Property Prices Pushed Up To Welcome FTs (Many Thousands) Working at 2 IR

Before all this will to happen. They have to lose their jobs first because the supporting industies cannot support their jobs over long term if it does not recover fast enough .

...lose their jobs.....

That's stating the obvious! Of course these clowns will lose their jobs once 'everything' is done and dusted by the BIG BOYS!

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh dear. Oh really?