• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: DBS say it may compensate local highnote 5 investors

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have been misled in the purchase of Lehman minibonds, it best that you approach the relevant agencies with the accompanying documents and prove your case to seek compensation. I cannot show you the money as this is a business transaction between you and the bank. It would not be appropriate for me to show you the money, as is not within my capacity to represent any banks - I do not work for the banks.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have been misled in the purchase of Lehman minibonds, it best that you approach the relevant agencies with the accompanying documents and prove your case to seek compensation. I cannot show you the money as this is a business transaction between you and the bank. It would not be appropriate for me to show you the money, as is not within my capacity to represent any banks - I do not work for the banks.

Who do you work for then?.

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I serve the welfare of Singapore and Singaporeans and my allegiance to my country, fellow citizens, friends and family, regardless of race, language or religion, so as to achieve happiness, prosperity & progress for our nation

Last edited:

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I serve the welfare of Singapore and Singaporeans and my allegiance to my country, fellow citizens, friends and family, regardless race, language or religion, so as to achieve happiness, prosperity & progress for our nation

MAS should never allow this "compensation" as they will open a whole pandora box of this ridiculousness when future investments go sour.

This will indeed prompt anyone in the future to cry father, cary mother, once their investments sour and they will cite the minibond compensation as a reference !!:eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I serve the welfare of Singapore and Singaporeans and my allegiance to my country, fellow citizens, friends and family, regardless race, language or religion, so as to achieve happiness, prosperity & progress for our nation

YOu sound so robotic and dumb. Oh gosh. Is that how Sinkieland educate his scholars?

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
DBS already says that you have to prove with documents that u were misled during the purchase, & the compensation will be marked to market.

The question is 'HOW TO GET THE DOCUMENTS PROOF' & even if you managed to prove, your compensation is MARKED TO MARKET which is as good as ZERO.

DBS already warned that investors may lose entire investment. :(

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
DBS already says that you have to prove with documents that u were misled during the purchase, & the compensation will be marked to market.

The question is 'HOW TO GET THE DOCUMENTS PROOF' & even if you managed to prove, your compensation is MARKED TO MARKET which is as good as ZERO.

DBS already warned that investors may lose entire investment. :(

Stuffed, impossible to prove. Sale pitches, enquiries and answers were verbal at bank staff desks for most. It is like get me if you can legally and I will compensate you to avoid you hauling me to court.

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's "............regardless OF race..........".

Brush up your English before you post here. I wonder why your master select an Ah Beng like you..............:confused:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The typing omission has been rectified. The government of Singapore has your best welfare at heart. I thank you for your interest in the affairs of Singapore. You are welcomed to continue posting actively in this forum.