• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

last nite i dreamt abt bonkin amy khor..no joke!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am not bluffin...last nite i dreamt abt her...not actually bonkin, but we were doin some real heavy petting, with me squeezing her boobs and putting my hands into her pants and stroking her, she was stroking my didi. When i finally woke up, i had a real hardon...:biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
cb bus64, wahaha...you should tell us you did a 3some with lily neo too.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i am not bluffin...last nite i dreamt abt her...not actually bonkin, but we were doin some real heavy petting, with me squeezing her boobs and putting my hands into her pants and stroking her, she was stroking my didi. When i finally woke up, i had a real hardon...:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
0.jpg

20080414.142555_amykhor-kelvin_chng.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Does it mean all your posts , without the "I am not bluffin", meant you were bluffing ?:rolleyes:

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin:

you guys are all young and verile.

When I see these 2 photos of Amy Khor, I don't think I can will myself to have a hard-on.

Photos of Lily Neo in any form or style, sure can marikita :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:biggrin:

you guys are all young and verile.

When I see these 2 photos of Amy Khor, I don't think I can will myself to have a hard-on.

Give some credit to Bus64. These two photos don't really do justice to Amy Khor. She looks much better in real life.

GMS can have his Grace Fu.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She looks like an auntie who goes to Ntuc to do her groceries. At least get an auntie who shop at Cold Storage la.

There are many kinds of aunties who shop at cold storage. Some are very ugly and old. Some are still quite chio, size still very petite, always dressed in hot pants exposing their slender, fair legs! YUMMY!!!!! :cool:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my crystal ball tell me
tonight it will be lee bee wah who will play with your didi.
20090323.112149_lee_bee_wah.jpg

will tell you when sex goddess Ho Jinx will appear in your dreams tomorrow afternoon. :biggrin:

Spiky

Alfrescian
Loyal
my crystal ball tell me
tonight it will be lee bee wah who will play with your didi.
20090323.112149_lee_bee_wah.jpg

will tell you when sex goddess Ho Jinx will appear in your dreams tomorrow afternoon. :biggrin:

This lee bee wah wet-market auntie is disgusting.

i think she prefers men with balls shaped like ping-pongs

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that was not a dream. it was a nightmare.