• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lamp Post Knocked Down During Serangoon Road Traffic Accident, 3 People Taken To Hospital

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lamp Post Knocked Down During Serangoon Road Traffic Accident, 3 People Taken To Hospital​

FEATURED LATEST NEWS
4 cars and 2 pedestrians were involved in the accident.
By Jeremy Lee - 10 Mar 2023, 11:27 pm

Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mustsharenews

Lamp Post Knocked Down During Serangoon Road Traffic Accident, Falls Across Lavender Street​

Traffic accidents usually cause jams, but one on Friday (10 Mar) might have caused more congestion than usual.
That’s because a lamp post was knocked down, blocking traffic on Lavender Street.
serangoon-4.jpg

Source: SGRoad Blocks / Traffic News channel on Telegram
Three people were also taken to hospital as a result of the crash.

Silver Toyota seen on pavement​

In photos and videos circulated over messaging apps, a silver Toyota car can be seen on the pavement at the junction of Serangoon Road and Lavender Street.

It was standing stationary in the corner space outside the Spacepod @ Hive hostel.
serangoon-6.jpg

How it got there is anyone’s guess, considering Lavender Street is a two-way road and it’s not possible to turn right from Serangoon Road without cutting across the lane heading towards Balestier Road.

Lamp post falls in Serangoon accident, black car was under it​

Besides the silver Toyota, other cars were involved.
The accident apparently caused a lamp post to fall across three lanes of Lavender Street, and also cause damage to at least two cars.

serangoon-5.jpg

Photos showed a stationary black car whose bonnet was immediately under the lamp post. The extent of its damage couldn’t be seen because a grey tarp had been placed over the car.
serangoon-3.jpg

However, the silver car’s bonnet and doors had clearly suffered significant damage, as well as an electrical junction box on the roadside.
serangoon-2.jpg

Other photos showed a blue Honda immediately in front of the black car that appeared to suffer damage to its windshield and front passenger door.

Workers seen pushing Toyota​

Besides an ambulance from the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF), two construction vehicles were seen at the accident site.

A video showed a group of workers pushing the Toyota, seemingly attempting to move it.
toyota.jpg

In the same video, a woman could be seen standing nearby with what appeared to be blood running down the left side of her face.
bleeding.jpg

Later, another person comes over and puts a piece of cloth on her face to stop the bleeding.

Accident involved 4 cars & 2 pedestrians​

The police were alert to the accident at about 2.20pm, they told The Straits Times (ST).

It involved a total of four cars and two pedestrians, they added.

The Land Transport Authority (LTA) issued a tweet about it at 3.13pm.

lta.jpg

Source: LTA on Twitter

The SCDF took three people to Tan Tock Seng Hospital while conscious — a female passenger, 52, and two male pedestrians aged 35 and 40.

An 84-year-old driver is assisting the police with their investigations, which are currently ongoing.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, I hope no ah nehs or angmoh tourists were hurt in the accident! That is taboo to Sinkieland. :frown:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I mean you putting your dickie into her wrinkled hole.
Why would I do that?:eek: I have younger, fresher, tighter holes to put my dick into. I have young GFs and a few FBs, you obviously have not been following my posts. I am a lao teeko unker.:biggrin: