• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

lai ah...get money for GST Vouchers

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
jumong, will upz you for the link. Me got 250. Better than nothing. Good to cover some beer and ciggies. :smile:

Make sure you spend it in Chonburi. Don't help them stimulate the Sinkie economy. That's what the PAPzis want when they "give" out money to dumb sinkies. The more economic activity in Sinkieland, the higher their bonuses. If they could, they would have paid Sinkies to dig holes and fill it up just to increase GDP. :rolleyes:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2.1 million sinkies to receive GST voucher this year - General election coming soon!?

Nearly 2.1 million S'poreans to receive GST Voucher

Updated 01:12 PM Jun 30, 2012
SINGAPORE - Close to 2.1 million adult Singaporeans will receive letters from the government from Monday to inform them of the amount that they will receive this year under the GST Voucher (GSTV) scheme.

The Finance Ministry says the GSTV is a permanent scheme introduced in Budget 2012 to help lower - and middle-income households offset their GST expenses.

About S$440 million in GST Voucher - Cash and Medisave - will be given out on Aug 1.

Most Singaporeans will not have to take any action to receive their GST Voucher.

However, a small number of eligible Singaporeans who have not signed up for a previous government payout, such as the 2011 Growth Dividend or 2007-2010 GST Credits, will have to sign up by July 18 to receive their payout on Aug 1.

They can do so via the website at www.gstvoucher.gov.sg by July 18, or by filling up a physical form at any community centre, Community Development Council or CPF Service Centre by July 16.

Those who sign up after July 18 will receive their payout after Aug 1. They have up to Dec 31 this year to sign up for their 2012 GSTV payout.

In addition, about S$180 million in GSTV - U-Save will be credited to the utilities accounts of 800,000 HDB households in July.

This will be the first payment of a half-yearly U-Save payout under the GSTV scheme.

The GSTV - U-Save will be paid out in January and July each year. There is no need to sign up for the GSTV - U-Save. CHANNEL NEWSASIA

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
jumong, will upz you for the link. Me got 250. Better than nothing. Good to cover some beer and ciggies. :smile:

$250 means you're officially earning less than $13,000 per annum. Poor thing. No wonder you want to save on petrol and drive a hybrid :biggrin:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

Why some only get U-Save and nothing else? No cash , no medisave topup...jialat liao... :*:

I believe they work on the basis that if you're earning more than $24,000 per annum or living in a Executive flat or above (i.e. condo) or if you live in a 4-room flat but own another property, then cash award is off.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple and clear bro, thanks. But 110 per household, it's like WTF.

$110 per household. That's going to being plenty of smiles.

cVP8o.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember they revised my property tax AFTER I had paid the original bill that was sent to me :mad:
Don't be too happy, they are increasing utility costs even though world-wide the cost of gas & oil is down :rolleyes: