• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laetrile (Vitamin B17) therapy is best known alternative cancer treatments

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
IC50 Plot won't help any Lab Assistant or Scientist wannabe when your IQ is lower then our resident fcukee..... lol

You know those reports were copy/paste from internet if u're that smart go to the linked forum them an ask them to produce whatever fcuks u need, you know we don't have it.. what a fool.

If u're that smart why don't u produce it to prove it to us, u're suppose to be scientist right ... roflmao. /spit.

Are you here to help or educate us or here to boast & curse ?

You are made a clown in many threads b4 esp the Revolution vs god thread you post reports and researches then got played wholesale by lowlife punks .. hahahahahaa..... scientist rofl..

Low IQ scientist ? HAHAHAHHAaahaha......

With your mentality even u're god also hopeless dey !

What a clown, moron and retard, mai how lian la..... LOL ;P

Carbohydrate Polymers
Volume 90, Issue 1, 1 September 2012, Pages 516–523

since idiot like you needs spoonfeeding thinking i really do not know where is the plot. THERE MORONS

but i doubt uneducated fuck like your kind understand it. i fucking laugh at the concentration and amount required for its use as a drug. stupid fuck HAHAHHAHAHHAA
bet you do not know how to read it

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking beg me and i might consider teaching uneducated fuck how to interpret this MUAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA bunch of RETARDS