• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Labour Rights Issues

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realised for a long time that Singapore Companies' appointment letter are one-side and baised against the employee. While MOM do have very very basic employment laws but workers earning $2,500 onwards are not included.

Govt cannot close one eye forever. Googled on the internet and you will find many examples of overworked employees or employers threathening, bullying employees without fair rights. I think it is time the labour laws for workers need revision.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I realised for a long time that Singapore Companies' appointment letter are one-side and baised against the employee. While MOM do have very very basic employment laws but workers earning $2,500 onwards are not included.

Govt cannot close one eye forever. Googled on the internet and you will find many examples of overworked employees or employers threathening, bullying employees without fair rights. I think it is time the labour laws for workers need revision.

Think you have forgotten who is the biggest employer in S'pore.

To do that, you have to change the Garment.

You are right. It's time for a change in Garment.