• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Know why YJC ranks at the very bottom?

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
1658476200975.png

https://shrtcô.de/ayqNZM

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my times, Yishun JC was YJ or YJC
Now YIJC sounds like Yusof Ishak JC

ok, might as well rename and become First-President's JC.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
During my times, Yishun JC was YJ or YJC
Now YIJC sounds like Yusof Ishak JC

ok, might as well rename and become First-President's JC.

There's a yusof ishak primary or secondary school somewhere. I think they are ranked at the bottom too.

Better to name the school after Singapore's white founder, Raffles. The school will have a better future.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a yusof ishak primary or secondary school somewhere. I think they are ranked at the bottom too.

Better to name the school after Singapore's white founder, Raffles. The school will have a better future.
30 years ago, Yusof Ishak Secondary was still ranked a respectable 40-50th best secondary school in Singapore. In recent years, it is so weak that enrolment tanked but MOE cannot close them down because it's the name of the first president.

They stop recruiting students for many years, dropped the old teachers to restart in a new location. However, they didn't change the principal. I guess she could be retiring soon or aiming to end her retirement with a bang after restructuring.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got schools called Raffles Education (SGX Listed), Raffles Kids, raffles this, raffles that and they are super trashy.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Got schools called Raffles Education (SGX Listed), Raffles Kids, raffles this, raffles that and they are super trashy.

There's some schools like Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls' School and Raffles Junior College. All doing so well that tuition centres want to name themselves as 'Raffles' too. There's no 'yusof ishak' tutition centre yet.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's some schools like Raffles Institution, Raffles Girls' School and Raffles Junior College. All doing so well that tuition centres want to name themselves as 'Raffles' too. There's no 'yusof ishak' tutition centre yet.
Yusof Ishak is a bigger brandname than Raffles.
You never see Sing Dollar?

a047af4662a3ce56391007c830143f01.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
So for good luck, hope YIJC renames as Yusof Ishak Junior College.
Even if they are at bottom, they will never be closed down, being the first-president Junior College.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yusof Ishak is a bigger brandname than Raffles.
You never see Sing Dollar?

a047af4662a3ce56391007c830143f01.jpg

The value of the Sing dollar is due to the guarantees of the PAP government. You can see their logo at the top left corner of your $10000 bill. Nobody gives a shit about yusof ishak's image on the bill.