• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN standby for ndp rally 2018

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
National Day Rally 2018: Follow The Straits Times' live coverage on Aug 19
PM Lee Hsien Loong will deliver his National Day Rally speech on Aug 19, 2018.PHOTO: ST FILE
PUBLISHED
AUG 17, 2018, 9:20 PM SGT
FACEBOOKTWITTERWHATSAPPEMAIL

Jan Lee
SINGAPORE - Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will deliver his National Day Rally speech on Sunday (Aug 19).
Mr Lee will speak on four issues that are on people's minds: The cost of living, water and electricity prices, medical costs and housing. He will also talk about changes taking place internationally.
He will deliver his speech at the Institute of Technical Education College Central campus in Ang Mo Kio.
gmrallycov0817_2x.jpg

The Straits Times will be bringing you live coverage of the annual event on www.straitstimes.com

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will he peng san and uplorry for real this time?

Our resident porlumpar 'john tan' will be on the left hand side holding on to one ball, while another will be on the right holding on to the other...& one holding on to his bum...he won't pengsan this time..ahh! does he have any balls?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last year the theme was Diabetes this year he'll be talking about Herpes.
KNN he will speak on four issues that are on people's minds: The cost of living, water and electricity prices, medical costs and housing. He will also talk about changes taking place internationally KNN
the question sinkie can pose back if allowed to is KNN last few year you talk talk and now talk about these 4 points also means they were all still exist and KNN now you talk again got use ah KNN

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN he will speak on four issues that are on people's minds: The cost of living, water and electricity prices, medical costs and housing. He will also talk about changes taking place internationally KNN
the question sinkie can pose back if allowed to is KNN last few year you talk talk and now talk about these 4 points also means they were all still exist and KNN now you talk again got use ah KNN

Isn't that, the same lyrics, but year after year, sang to a different tune & genre?...will he sing an ARIA this time?.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder what he is going to say about ministers' high pay and the hacked medical records. The rest is bullshit and the usual feel-good crap! I think I will watch football instead or even read a book. :biggrin:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder what he is going to say about ministers' high pay and the hacked medical records. The rest is bullshit and the usual feel-good crap! I think I will watch football instead or even read a book. :biggrin:

He be wearing this t shirt

(attached image removed)

Last edited by a moderator: