• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat KNN say KNN to recaptcha

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN anyone find this recaptcha a complete idiot pain in the arse thing and pap is now using it in most of the apps KNN the picture is so hard to play KNN and if you give up and select the audio challenge will discover the audio is teo jam voice KNN

reCAPTCHA is a CAPTCHA-like system designed to establish that a computer user is human (normally in order to protect websites from bots) and, at the same time, assist in the digitization of books. reCAPTCHA was originally developed by Luis von Ahn, David Abraham, Manuel Blum, Michael Crawford, Ben Maurer, Colin McMillen, and Edison Tan at Carnegie Mellon University's main Pittsburghcampus.[1] It was acquired by Google in September 2009.[2]
20181208_223153.jpg

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kanna security question like : "I suck whose cock ?"

I don't know how to answer.:cry:
KNN wise men is the center picture a mountain or small hill and the last row right picture is it a mountain or a wall KNN and the last row left picture behind the windmill is it a hill or mountain or tree KNN
20181209_071423.png