• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN! Pappies' town councils to increase service and convervancy fees from next month

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheng hu bo lui liao. So they must squeeze blood from a stone. Many ways to skin a cat: GST, fines, fares, fees etc. :cool:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After this news is out and if SINKIES continue to vote for PAPPY, I have no word to describe sinkies other than calling them intellectually challenged voters.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
After this news is out and if SINKIES continue to vote for PAPPY, I have no word to describe sinkies other than calling them intellectually challenged voters.

The so-called "Sinkies" comprised largely of foreign trash.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Singkieland town councils...are the surplus and expense report or budget printed and made available for public scrutiny? If not how are the rate payers to know where the moolah is going?

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, where do you think the money from your GST assistance package came from? You must give something in order to get something. Get it? :biggrin:
Ease traffic woes, increase erp
Help the poor, increase gst
Up transport services, increase bus fare
Can please don't help us? Then no need increase, we're better off ourselves

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,they gave some but take for the rest of .years,lol,I think should close down temasick n GIC ,knn ,all last money always,lol,but all.song with it, we really are carrot heads

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest charge PR or whole family one sg n the rest PR,onl, those all.househokd Singaporeans not to be charged ,charge those PR or household woth onl, one singaporean