• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kine-Chan wants to board airplane wearing bikini

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

I was banned from boarding my flight when I turned up in a bikini - it was very annoying, but people are saying I'm in the wrong​

A woman claims to have been banned from boarding a flight after dressing in cosplay at the airport.

Kine-Chan, a 21-year-old model, influencer and OnlyFans content creator, appeared at Navegantes Airport in Brazil, dressed in 'Rebecca's Cosplay' - a way of dressing inspired by people's favourite characters from film, comics and gaming.

Rebecca is a character from Netflix anime Cyberpunk Edgerunners who has become a fan favorite for her unique and revealing outfits.

Wearing only a black bikini, turquoise wig and black sandals, she claims she was told she wasn't dressed appropriately and was banned from boarding the flight.

Sharing the alleged incident on her Instagram @kinechan2.0 with her 612,000 followers, Kine-Chan wrote: 'Xuxus, a very annoying situation happened this weekend!

'I tried to board at Navegantes airport dressed as Rebecca's Cosplay for an event.

'I already knew that I could be late, so I was dressed so as not to waste time and could go straight to my room.

'But I was told to go home and change clothes because the one I was wearing was not 'appropriate'.

'I explained that I was going to an event. Anyway Rebecca barred lol.'

Dressed as the fictional character Rebecca from the anime series Cyberpink: Edgerunners, Kine-Chan donned the skimpy outfit before being allegedly stopped by airport security and barred from continuing to her flight.

Fans have rushed to comment on her antics, many thinking she has gone too far.

'Kine i love you but for the love of God... you could have put on an easy pull-up outfit, like a falling dress or even a button-down blouse,' one person commented.

Another said: 'THEY WERE RIGHT, YOU COULD HAVE PUT THAT CLOTHES ON THERE, THEY WERE SURE, NOT GOING TO LET YOU BOARD.'

Someone else wrote: 'AMG, it didn't hurt to wear a dressing gown on top.'

'Man I work shows and my schedule in between shows is pretty short... I'm going with my costume and ON TOP I'll put a robe or an overalls! Here's the tip for you,' said another.

74117073-0-image-a-18_1691569061744.jpg

74116441-12388207-Kine_Chan_was_banned_from_boarding_a_flight_at_Navegantes_Airpor-m-14_1691568905785.jpg

74116443-12388207-image-a-6_1691567974370.jpg

74116751-12388207-image-a-7_1691568080624.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it that tough to take a break from being an attention whore? Lol

Some people’s children… there’s a reason why condoms were invented