• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kimchi bu DJ Soda traumatised after tio teh neh neh by fans during jippun music fest. Samsters TNN experts, pls advise?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
DJ SODA’S FANS TOUCHED HER NEHNEHPOK DURING HER OSAKA SHOW, WON’T GET CLOSE TO FANS ANYMORE

IMG-20230814-153625.jpg

In a shocking revelation, South Korean DJ Hwang So-hee, better known by her stage name DJ Soda, has come forward with a distressing account of being groped by several fans during her performance at the Osaka Music Circus Festival in Japan yesterday (13 August).

Advertisements
The DJ, who has enjoyed a successful career spanning a decade, expressed her deep shock and fear in a candid statement released shortly after the event.

The incident occurred at the conclusion of her set at the Osaka Music Circus Festival in Japan, as she attempted to connect more intimately with her devoted fanbase.

She typically engages with fans near the stage after her performance to establish a closer bond, a practice that has been well-received in the past.

However, her efforts to connect with her fans took a nightmarish turn. She recounted how multiple individuals, not just one, suddenly and inappropriately touched her chest.

Advertisements
She described feeling utterly helpless, surprised, and terrified by the sudden and unwarranted physical contact.

Despite the traumatic encounter, she managed to gather her composure and continued to interact with fans who had gathered around her, some of whom were visibly emotional.

She acknowledged the unwavering support of her genuine fans, who were present and empathetic in her moment of distress.

The artist, who has gained a loyal following over her illustrious career, returned to her hotel after the event, but the emotional impact of the incident still lingers.

In her statement, she expressed her deep sense of embarrassment and humiliation, emphasizing that she never could have fathomed such an incident would occur during her tenure as a DJ.

Advertisements
This harrowing incident has left the artist grappling with a sense of trepidation about engaging with her fans from the stage in the future.

The Osaka Music Circus Festival organizers have yet to release a statement addressing the incident.

DJ Soda’s statement on Instagram​

Hello, I need to announce very important issue which happened today.

I finished my performance at the Osaka Music Circus Festival in Japan today, and I was so shocked and scared that my hands are still shaking.

In order to communicate more closely with the fans, I always get closer to the fans at the end of the gig.

At that moment, not only one but also several people suddenly touched my chest and I was helplessly s-y harassed by them..

I was so surprised and scared, but there were fans who liked me and also cried a lot, so I tried my best to finish it imperturbable.

Now I’m back at the hotel however I’m still very scared, and I’ve never ever experienced anything like this in my 10 years as a DJ.

I’m so embarrassed and humiliated that I can’t believe this incident has happened. I think it’s going to be hard to get close to the fans from the stage.

Good night

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
DJ SODA’S FANS TOUCHED HER NEHNEHPOK DURING HER OSAKA SHOW, WON’T GET CLOSE TO FANS ANYMORE

IMG-20230814-153625.jpg

In a shocking revelation, South Korean DJ Hwang So-hee, better known by her stage name DJ Soda, has come forward with a distressing account of being groped by several fans during her performance at the Osaka Music Circus Festival in Japan yesterday (13 August).

Advertisements
The DJ, who has enjoyed a successful career spanning a decade, expressed her deep shock and fear in a candid statement released shortly after the event.

The incident occurred at the conclusion of her set at the Osaka Music Circus Festival in Japan, as she attempted to connect more intimately with her devoted fanbase.

She typically engages with fans near the stage after her performance to establish a closer bond, a practice that has been well-received in the past.

However, her efforts to connect with her fans took a nightmarish turn. She recounted how multiple individuals, not just one, suddenly and inappropriately touched her chest.

Advertisements
She described feeling utterly helpless, surprised, and terrified by the sudden and unwarranted physical contact.

Despite the traumatic encounter, she managed to gather her composure and continued to interact with fans who had gathered around her, some of whom were visibly emotional.

She acknowledged the unwavering support of her genuine fans, who were present and empathetic in her moment of distress.

The artist, who has gained a loyal following over her illustrious career, returned to her hotel after the event, but the emotional impact of the incident still lingers.

In her statement, she expressed her deep sense of embarrassment and humiliation, emphasizing that she never could have fathomed such an incident would occur during her tenure as a DJ.

Advertisements
This harrowing incident has left the artist grappling with a sense of trepidation about engaging with her fans from the stage in the future.

The Osaka Music Circus Festival organizers have yet to release a statement addressing the incident.

I finished my performance at the Osaka Music Circus Festival in Japan today, and I was so shocked and scared that my hands are still shaking.

In order to communicate more closely with the fans, I always get closer to the fans at the end of the gig.

At that moment, not only one but also several people suddenly touched my chest and I was helplessly s-y harassed by them..

I was so surprised and scared, but there were fans who liked me and also cried a lot, so I tried my best to finish it imperturbable.

Now I’m back at the hotel however I’m still very scared, and I’ve never ever experienced anything like this in my 10 years as a DJ.

I’m so embarrassed and humiliated that I can’t believe this incident has happened. I think it’s going to be hard to get close to the fans from the stage.

Good night

Attention seeking woman…. This is just some publicity shunt…. The hand was on the back and not directly going to grab her Neh Neh Pok….
She should stop acting like as it she is a innocent decent Gal Next Door.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Attention seeking woman…. This is just some publicity shunt…. The hand was on the back and not directly going to grab her Neh Neh Pok….
She should stop acting like as it she is a innocent decent Gal Next Door.
Her fake face may look innocent but her fake neh-nehs certainly look guilty as fuck.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

IMG-20230814-153625.jpg

Advertisements

Advertisements

Advertisements

Good night

She seem to be "Pleasantly Sirprice"