• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kim Yu Na broke ladies ice skating world record!

ho_seh_liow

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ayzqw6aPVg4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ayzqw6aPVg4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Too bad she is Korean. Koreans are the world's number one hooligans who are rude, unrefined.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i did not know there are so many ice skating fans here.
i used to put some figure skating picture in the old sammyboy forum, but no response, so i did not put up any figure skating this time.

figure skating not on TCS right? you need to subscribe some cable channel??

i watch it on internet.

i like her short program much more than her long program. i think she still need to improve on her artistry for slow number. The angmoh aka amercian are better in artistry. but recent changes help the asian more, as techical content is more important.

Her first year in senior is very expressive for first timer, last year her program suxks, this year awesome. improvement in artistry every single year.
but i have a problem with her routine, she repeat her routine, you see the same routine in the same sequence every single year. why cant she change a little. this is sad. But other than that, she is super, she can sing too.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er.. won the world skating championship or something? What's the world record?:confused:

yeah female normally do not have many of those very difficult jumps, like quad.

the male have move on to 2 quads in free program already, but the female still at triple level, miki ando have attempt 1 quad before, but because failure rate too high, she stop doing it in competition.

so, sharing the same scoring system which was change after tourino, before that it was row of 6's. Based on the new scoring system, the female have never more than 200 points.
This is the first time ever, for female to have more than 200 points. She did it in the world figure skating championship in 2009.

This is the last world skating championship before the winter olympics in Canada. I never miss olympic figure skating. I always watch it, i follow figure skating for more than 10 years already.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How old is she?

she start senior at 16. But she start in junior competition long ago. I do not know how long, i never watch junior.
I only watch senior.

she impress me in her first senior world. she got bronze, next year she got bronze again and then now gold.

she claim she have back problem in first two worlds.

normal people do not start first worlds with a medal, they slowly improve through the years, she is so impressive to win a bronze in her first go.

normally the men program was my favourite, but recent year the men sxxks, and the female competition is the one to watch for me.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she can sing too, but she claim figure skating is more difficult.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zI_M35Ll114&hl=nl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zI_M35Ll114&hl=nl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
oh next year if she win the gold in olympics, she probably quit figure skating and go to singing.
which is sad, i wish i can see her skate more, hopefully in next olympic in 2014.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
recent photo

20110215181521585.jpg