• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

khoo whee leng is upset with glockman's marlboro

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman

www.straitstimes.com

Forum: If smoking is personal choice, then smoke should remain in personal space​

I am one of the many sufferers who have to live with breathing in toxic second-hand smoke every day (Ventilation is good, but we can't open our windows because of second-hand smoke; and Another plea to help sufferers of second-hand smoke, both June 9).

While I acknowledge that both smokers and non-smokers should have the freedom to do as they wish within their own homes, whatever behaviour they undertake should not actively infringe on their neighbours' lives and health.
If smokers choose to smoke in their own homes, they should do it within the enclosed space of their homes and close their windows to ensure that smoke does not escape..

They should not smoke at their open windows, on their balconies or patios, or in shared common areas, where smoke can easily travel to neighbouring flats.

A smoker's personal decision to smoke should remain just that - personal - and his smoke should not intrude into others' lives, especially those who don't live in his household.
If smokers are able to keep their smoke to themselves, I feel they should be allowed to smoke in their own homes.

However, since there are so many people out there suffering from second-hand smoke, it is clear that a good proportion of smokers are unaware or do not care that their actions can have an impact on other people.

This is where the law must come in to protect the public from these selfish decisions and actions.

Khoo Whee Leng

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman

www.straitstimes.com

Forum: If smoking is personal choice, then smoke should remain in personal space​

I am one of the many sufferers who have to live with breathing in toxic second-hand smoke every day (Ventilation is good, but we can't open our windows because of second-hand smoke; and Another plea to help sufferers of second-hand smoke, both June 9).

While I acknowledge that both smokers and non-smokers should have the freedom to do as they wish within their own homes, whatever behaviour they undertake should not actively infringe on their neighbours' lives and health.
If smokers choose to smoke in their own homes, they should do it within the enclosed space of their homes and close their windows to ensure that smoke does not escape..

They should not smoke at their open windows, on their balconies or patios, or in shared common areas, where smoke can easily travel to neighbouring flats.

A smoker's personal decision to smoke should remain just that - personal - and his smoke should not intrude into others' lives, especially those who don't live in his household.
If smokers are able to keep their smoke to themselves, I feel they should be allowed to smoke in their own homes.

However, since there are so many people out there suffering from second-hand smoke, it is clear that a good proportion of smokers are unaware or do not care that their actions can have an impact on other people.

This is where the law must come in to protect the public from these selfish decisions and actions.

Khoo Whee Len

Patriotmissile

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cure to all these covid sh.its is to buy 10 packs of Malboro Red and chain smoke till the virus kaput while you kanna lung cancer and pass away.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@glockman

www.straitstimes.com

Khoo Whee Leng
For the Shit Times to even publish this article shows they are really scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Really boliao, a waste of paper and ink.

And as for Khoo Whee Leng, he should just go kill himself for being so stupid. He is wasting oxygen.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cunts like her enjoy having a micromanaging, overreaching totalitarian government. :rolleyes:

She probably enjoys the 'safety' offered by Tracetogether and SafeEntry too. :wink:

---

Could it be this Khoo Whee Leng? :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
@glockman
You can snuff your cigarette on her labia before throwing it into her hole. feel free to pluck some if you fancy her black foliage. :biggrin:
Oh, so the writer is a charbor. Sometimes these chinese names are difficult to differentiate. Hey better still, I can teach her pussy how to smoke. Like those adult performers.:biggrin: