• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Khatib grassroots leader on Lee Bee Wah

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Khatib grassroots leader on Lee Bee Wah</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>limtuakang <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>May-20 7:19 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 29) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>13734.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>The below email was sent to us by a self-proclaimed grassroots leader of Nee Soon South whose identity we are unable to verify. We urge residents living there to corroborate his claims with us. If you have photos or voice recordings, that will be great!

Hi Mr Eugene Yeo,
Thank you very much for starting the petition against ER Lee Bee Wah. I pen my name on it too. I have been a GRL of Nee Soon South for over 20 years and had worked with various MPs and frankly speaking, “ER” Lee Bee Wah is really one of a kind.
How shall I put it? She is the “flashy” type who likes to publicize her “contributions” to everybody and show it in a way that she is indispensable to the community, a bloody attention-seeker.
When PM Lee, Dr Vivian or other big PAP guns come to Nee Soon South, she will hog the limelight by sticking to them like a super glue wherever they go and taking photos with them.
To be fair, she chairs the weekly MPS most of the time and is seen quite often in the constituency, but I won’t say she has the “human” touch. It’s quite difficult to describe in words, you have to work with her to find out for yourself.
During every MPS, the residents will have to queue as early as 6pm to wait for food ration given out by her and she typically arrived only after 8pm and once at 9pm.
Read rest of article here:
http://wayangparty.com/?p=9544
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>