• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Keppel Land CFO Lim Kei Hin dies at 60

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, we need to work very hard. And if one doesn't when one should, then one cannot have what others can.

I used to work 14 hours daily in my early 30s in the MNC doing 2 people’s jobs because my hiring manager kana ambulance (worked 16 hours daily). In the end, the MNC relocated to the cheaper country.

Till today, I don’t see that we need to earn so much money to slog a working life worse than a slave.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to work 14 hours daily in my early 30s in the MNC doing 2 people’s jobs because my hiring manager kana ambulance (worked 16 hours daily). In the end, the MNC relocated to the cheaper country.

Till today, I don’t see that we need to earn so much money to slog a working life worse than a slave.

You have unlocked the door to happiness. Congratulations.

So what motivates you now besides money? Asking out of curiosity.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have unlocked the door to happiness. Congratulations.

So what motivates you now besides money? Asking out of curiosity.

Winning in office politics motivates me to do a good daily works and make further contributions to my employer. I am contented to have a stable income and work life balance job, now I am able to live a life true to myself and not the life others expected of me.

I wasn’t being control by the corporate stooges :alien:, save my earnings the way I wanted :thumbsup: and planning for a good retirement lifestyle :inlove:

My aim this life is to show these corporate stooges that Singaporeans can also retire comfortably in our own country :smile:

Last edited:

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Winning in office politics motivates me to do a good daily works and make further contributions to my employer. I am contented to have a stable income and work life balance job, now I am able to live a life true to myself and not the life others expected of me.

I wasn’t being control by the corporate stooges :alien:, save my earnings the way I wanted :thumbsup: and planning for a good retirement lifestyle :inlove:

My aim this life is to show these corporate stooges that Singaporeans can also retire comfortably in our own country :smile:

Wish you success!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
they where got achievement ?
majority of these poor 70+ 80+ stock are suffering from one kind of chronic illness or another.
if there is still $ in their medi-save acow ,
the scums keep emptying it.
in return they continue to get 'free' medical treatment , up to certain amount.
they are unable to work due illness.
for those lucky one who are still not besieged by chronic disease,
they have to exercise ,voluntarily , like collecting discarded cardboard , drink cans
or washing dishes , in order to have their daily meals.

"The government shall pay $100,000 to the family of every citizen above the age of 80 years old who volunteers to be euthanased, regardless of state of health."

How many of us would vote for a law like that?

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

a Quarter of a Page on Straits Times.

is it worth it ???
Don't think so. But it's not about money. Humans are such that they want "face" and reputation, even after they have kicked the bucket.

I always tell my best friend and my companion that should I die, I do not want any obituary or wake or whatever sort of funeral. Just bring me from the freezer to the incinerator and get it done and over with. I came to this world as an unknown, I shall depart so as well.