• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kenneth Jeyaretnam joins in the fray over TOC's article

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fully support civil disobedience. Newton's 3rd law states that to every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. So if the regime represses harder, the people push back harder. When a dictatorial regime imposes all kinds of unjust laws and tell lies to defend them, should the people not fight back? If all pathways have been blocked by unjust laws, then like a cornered tiger, it will turn around and bite your head off. A la French Revolution, and many other overthrows in history when the rulers become corrupt and intoxicated with power, and aloof from the masses.

jw5

Loyal
Though I agree with some of your points in regard to TOC, I think KJ "exploded". TOC is next best or the only thing of a media that can be considered to give fair airplay to all. Not a smart move by KJ.

So whose is KJ and the reform party going to rely on for publicity - facebook?

His brother did a damn good job of questioning the intergrity of the SPH prostitute while being savvy and extremely polite over the recent interview.
There's much more to his brother's "quiet nature" and he is certanily not deserving of most of the criticism he receives in this forum. A little "edge" to some of his replies and comments, but unfortunately, the majority of singaporeans will fail to pick up on these.