• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kelvin Han - Trade With Boys Review

Turtletrades

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is supposed to be a post on review of TradeWithBoys system by Kelvin Han. Not smearing, but a very well written and objective review on what you actually get when you pay $1688 & $98 per market per month subscription to Kelvin Han...... the following is from a former student. It’s quite a fair representation.... which you may want to consider. In any case, hopefully the system works for you. But do know that majority (maybe 90%) of his students are not making money.

Quote:
OTH, I would like to share my personal thoughts on several issues.
- i dont think its consider a scam as what he does is not against the law. However, its the kind of methods he uses to entice n lure naive newbies (like many of us) into the system is unscrupulous. Guess his jail term has change him into a more powerful n constructive $ making machine. I can only say he reads ppl's mind very well n victims whom are often blinded by greed.
- saw some negative post on Kyle, Jason, Kheng Hua, Ben n Susan... i have met these people n i can confidently say that they r juz his tools to lure n entice student. In fact Kyle n especially Jason are also victims n they r nice people who r willing to share their knowledge.

- he relentlessly request, plead for postive feedback / endorsement to be posted on his facebook as a form of advertisement is quite misleading. But i guess this is the way how advertisement are made.

- he only uses winning post from student who r not using his system (as primary). He n his minions will shoot down any negative losing post. I guess those winning posted by seniors students are suppose to meant well to serve as "encourement" or "inspiration" without ill-intention. Howver, when they realise their post actually harm more to newbies by giving them illusion, they start to back out.

- He gives many many many prediction numbers and when he gets 1 (out of 100) correct, he will "magnify" that 1 and turn deaf of the other 99...

- his teaching is much focus on using his system rather than tradings; which i feel is not the right approach. However, i guess that is what majority of student wants - a simple system that can help them make $$. And that is what TWB wants to achieve too. Then they can reap in the hefty subsrciption fees and the dependency of the system.

-my tots on his system... is actually a modification on some existing indicators out in the market - can get FOC, eg. Standard pivot... n he charges a hefty sum. But as a trader, i can understand that is a small sum as long as it works. I wont say his is a lousy nor good system... as long as it works = good; vice versa. But many of these external indicators has been Used by top traders around the world n existed much longer than our trading experience. I will be dumb to think his is better than what the top traders are using.

- my advise for the existing and new signed up students. Give yourself 10, 20, 30(max) trades by using his system. If it works for you; stay on, otherwise move on... Dont dwell on it thinking otherwise... good luck, and trade safe
Unquote

Last edited:

Turtletrades

Alfrescian
Loyal
#twinturbotrx #oneclub #mikesoh

Riding on the hype of crypto currency, Kelvin Han turned his attention towards this asset class as well. In May 2021, he organised an event featuring Mike Soh. I heard from friends that Mike Soh’s One Club was promoting Kelvin Han’s TWB system.

As his students, we are naturally intrigued by what Mike Soh has to offer. And we attended a zoom session where Mike Soh was basically selling us his programme.

I was skeptical after the session. Some of my other friends were as well. (I cannot help but believe Kel did not expect his students this time round were more cautious and sharper.)

On 19 May 2021, someone write Kelvin Han an open letter. I think this is a well written objective letter, which I have reproduced as follows. (After the letter was published, Kelvin Han announced he would not be mentioning about Mike Soh or his Twin Turbo TRX programme again)

It is also a good write up for anyone wanting to find out about Mike Soh & his One Club/ Twin Turbo TRX

OPEN LETTER TO KEL OF TWB

Upfront declaration first: I like Kel's system. It works most of the time with proper risk management and I have achieved some success with TWB trading. As Kel always said, if you believe in Kel's work or is a friend of Kel, you call him "Kel". Enemies call him "Kelvin Han".

Kel. I am writing this as I am very concerned with what you are promoting yesterday to your TWB family members i.e. Mike Soh's OneClub/Twin Turbo TRX.

The Twin Turbo TRX is a classic affiliate marketing (some may call it MLM but it is a matter of definition which i am not an expert of so i am not labelling anything now) where a upline receives commission from referring downlines - in this case 50% of whatever the downline pays the programme. Like other affiliate marketing focused programmes, it is pitched with products that are highlighted as very useful and this is an education-focused programme. The products are a bunch of private label rights PLR products. I saw similar books with PLR or Master resell rights sold by ghostwriters throughout the internet marketing world who are jumping on the bitcoin/blockchain hype. I have not seen the ebooks so i cannot say if these are the same PLR products

One key product is the AI Crypto Trading bot and it is supposed to give you 10-15% returns monthly and if you top up more after you join the Twin Turbo TRX, you can get a bot that gives you 20-30% returns monthly.

To get access to the trading bot, you need to join at Lane 5 (there are 5 lanes with lower joining fees) at $1890 USD in Tron cryptocurrency.

This programme is pitched as a multiple income stream opportunity:

1. Sell the PLR books

2. Trade using the AI Crypto trading bot

3. Participate in exclusive secret De-fi projects which can provide up to 10X or 100x your money

and others which are not elaborated due to their secrecy

In addition, Mike Soh had created this OneClub which i believe is to house his Singapore Twin Turbo TRX downlines by rewarding them with Eat and Play opportunities.

Fact: Mike Soh is an expert in a number of affiliate marketing programmes e.g.

well-beyond.com

businessforhome.org/2020/06/mike-soh-achieves-executive-ambassador-rank-at-beyond

facebook.com/byobc

I saw a lot of red flags during the OneClub presentation:

1. The Zoom presentation has about 4-5 OneClub-affiliated people who is always cheerleading e.g. giving "wow" comments as if this presentation is the first time they heard abt this opportunity - i can identify Ms G and Mr C. Why would you need to do this if this is a legit opportunity and these are obviously fake comments. I am disregarding the typical sales pitch e.g. asking you to find your why, do you need passive income, sob stories of missing out on his child's first step, first words and do you want that to happen to you, showing your his multiple cars and his very nice Zip Code. This is part and parcel of a sales pitch so i am not calling it a red flag but the red flag is the number of collaborators giving fake reactions.

2. Super vague testimonials - Mike brought in a few of his OneClub people to speak - Mr K and Mr C and showed a few slides showing how people 10x or 7x their portfolio or achieved multiple income streams. BUT the red flag is that there is nothing specific. He will say it is due to secrecy and thus they will not share. I thought if they are so confident in the system, they can at least give some examples with details left out e.g. Mr K achieved 4 income streams via [As an example only] - selling X number of books earning X money and trading X money with X% wins BUT NO - none of this is shared at all. We are expected to take it at face value that once you join and pay the $1890 USD, you will achieve this in 6 months as their coaches will help you do it. When probed further and asked directly, Mr C stayed quiet and Mike didnt say anything or said "it is secret"

3. Remember - i mentioned the AI crypto trading bot above which sounds very good - 10 to 15% per month returns. I would have thought that this is the most attractive part of the programme and most profitable part of the programme too. Imagine having this bot, i put in $10k, then 2 months i will breakeven with my membership fees and earn $1000+ per month doing nothing. Sounds good? I would expect to see screenshots of how the bot traded and winning rates and MT4/binance/bybit screenshots of huge profits BUT NO. When asked about the trading bot, Mike mentioned "The bot buys low and sells high". That is it! The best part is Kel said he has not used the trading bot yet even though he has joined OneClub. From one of Kel's comments during the Q&A section, I got the understanding that there are many running parts to this OneClub/TRX thing and Mike may not be the expert in the trading bot part of the programme - i can accept this explanation but on a bigger picture, there is just no proof of how the trading bot works.

Let me be clear here. I am NOT saying that OneClub/TRX is a scam. I have highlighted facts and my observations of red flags.

TWB family members - you can look out for the points above when the recording is uploaded by Kel - i saw that the Zoom presentation is recorded.

Kel - when a TWB family member join OneClub/TRX, you get 50% of $1890 - over $900 USD. I do not mind joining and letting you earn that $900 if the trading bot really can give 10% per month but so far there are no clear evidence of how effective this bot is. We have heard your story of how you were scammed and framed many years ago - is there any due diligence you can share with us on OneClub/TRX please (Again, I am not saying OneClub/TRX is a scam).

For $900 per downline, may i request that Kel be more transparent. for example conduct a private Zoom session with TWB family members so we know what exactly to expect from this OneClub/TRX and what all that secrecy is about and how realistic are these multiple income streams and effectiveness of the trading bot.

Kel - if you can throw in a few bonus e.g. free TWB indicator subscription months for TWB family members who join your downline, that will make this proposition more attractive but first an explanation of this entire OneClub/TRX thing please.

I know Kel or at least some of his team members or TWB members read this forum and keeps a lookout for everything that indepreviewer posts. Can you let Kel know about this Open Letter please?

Let me state again my main points:

- I support Kel and his TWB system - it works well.

- I am not saying OneClub/TRX is a scam

- I am being open-minded and have the money to join but i am concerned about the red flags I am seeing here so i am asking for an explanation from Kel

Please don't send lawyer letters. If there is any part that has offended anyone, please let me know and i will remove, I am just an ordinary person trying to get the full picture of what this OneClub/TRX is about.

UNQUOTE