• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kate Winslet goes nude for role which could win her an Oscar

AWARENESS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kate Winslet lays bare the truth about her figure as she goes nude for role which could win her an Oscar
23rd December 2008

She will probably say she did it for her art. But, by happy coincidence, it helps to silence her critics, too.
Kate Winslet has stripped off and bared (almost) all in a passionate scene for her new movie, The Reader, a role which has seen her receive her fifth nomination for a Golden Globe.
The stills shown here prove that her figure is, indeed, as slim as it appeared in a recent magazine shoot.
The actress, 33, has been at the centre of several airbrushing controversies over the years.
The latest involved the Vanity Fair article, in which semi-nude pictures appeared to have been heavily altered.

The magazine confessed there had been a 'minimal amount of retouching'.
In 2003, GQ magazine admitted altering its cover photograph of the actress to make her appear thinner. Miss Winslet, who has always championed fuller-figured women, claimed she did not give consent for the digital effects.
'I don't want people to think I was a hypocrite and had suddenly gone and lost 30lb, which is something I would never do,' she said.
In 2005, a poster image of her to advertise the film Romance And Cigarettes was tampered with.
In The Reader, which is to be released next month, Miss Winslet plays a Nazi war criminal, Hanna Schmitz, who has an affair with a 15-year-old boy, played by David Kross.
An insider revealed: 'It is an extremely controversial role. It's a pretty bleak movie."There is quite a bit of sex in the film. It's realistic. Kate had no problems going nude.

'She's done nudity before and it doesn't concern her.'
After their sex sessions, Hanna insists the boy, Michael, reads out German literature to her.
Hanna then mysteriously disappears, and the action jumps forward eight years, where Michael is attending law school and observing a war crimes trial.
A group of middle-aged women who had served as guards at a satellite of Auschwitz near Cracow are being tried, and he's left devastated when he sees Hanna is one of them.
During the trial, it is revealed Hanna took the weak and sickly women and had them read to her before they were sent to the gas chambers.
The insider added: 'He is determined to see some good in Hanna despite her past.'

A spokesman for The Weinstein Company, which produced the film, said none of the scenes featuring Miss Winslet had been digitally enhanced.
'Anyone who has seen her at any of her recent premierires will have seen what great shape she's in,' the spokesman said.

AWARENESS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kate stars as Hanna chmitz and actor David Kross as Michael in a scene from the film The Reader

Attachments

• article-1100545-02C6818C000005DC-971_468x286[1].jpg
    article-1100545-02C6818C000005DC-971_468x286[1].jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 250
  • article-0-02E0CF68000005DC-204_233x322[1].jpg
    article-0-02E0CF68000005DC-204_233x322[1].jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 235

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember her baring her melons in a movie about Sade which starred Geoffrey Rush and Joachim Phoenix

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember her baring her melons in a movie about Sade which starred Geoffrey Rush and Joachim Phoenix

I can't recall the name of the movie but before Titanic she had already gone full frontal in a movie with Harvey Keitel who played her father searching for her when she moved in with a religious sect.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow seems like half the population of the world has seen her naked

Then again.... What do you expect from a stage actress?

Zeitgeist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow seems like half the population of the world has seen her naked

Then again.... What do you expect from a stage actress?

Ah Guan, it's no big deal anymore lah! 100 years ago, Chinese women who discovered they had been peeped in the bath room will jump into the well to preserve their honour. Now they are in Naked News and serving customers in underwear in Nanjing restaurants!:(