• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Joe & Chon's Record Breaking Thailand Thread

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to Joe and Chon for breaking the half a million mark in views yesterday after 11 months. The thread is a treasure trove of good food with great pictures, living experience, personal challenges and a taste of business. Part travelog, part food blog and part advisory , I am sure it has become a regular stop for many.

Wuqi still powering ahead with Thread 1 with over 2 million, Thread 2 with 700K and now a Thread 3 to carry further load. Only left is to speak to Najib to make Wuqi the mayor of JB Singapore.

Kudos to these guys.

I wonder if anyone keen to start a thread which can be made a sticky on a popular topic - Food Blog (Alamak) Cycling (???), and other suggestions.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I wonder if anyone keen to start a thread which can be made a sticky on a popular topic - Food Blog (Alamak) Cycling (???), and other suggestions.

You can't plan these sorts of things. They just happen.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Congrats to Joe and Chon for breaking the half a million mark in views yesterday after 11 months. The thread is a treasure trove of good food with great pictures, living experience, personal challenges and a taste of business. Part travelog, part food blog and part advisory , I am sure it has become a regular stop for many.

Wuqi still powering ahead with Thread 1 with over 2 million, Thread 2 with 700K and now a Thread 3 to carry further load. Only left is to speak to Najib to make Wuqi the mayor of JB Singapore.

Kudos to these guys.

Sawasdee krup to all from Land of Smiles. Korb khun krup mak mak for your encouragement. I know it sometimes bored readers with some stuff however if anyone ask any questions about here it will be answered on time and accurately for sure. Thank you all.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe, missed this thread earlier. Must be my poor eyesight.

And not forgetting many bros who also contributed to this thread. And also got to know many friends. Hehehe.