• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jiuhu Council of Elders Chief Says m&ds Squandered RM150 Billion of Welfare Cheques! Aloha Snackbar?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely thousands of m&ds benefitted frm squandering Public Funds, here I noe one familee squandered billions by blowing it in investments.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U think they will use the money to do some small business or take up a course to enrich themselves? lol

If they do, they wouldn't be called Mudlaysians!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Diam! lah!....the money went to the Chinese, who were the beneficiary of that money. The commercial enterprises owned by the Chinese..even the massage..the..!! ha ha ha

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely thousands of m&ds benefitted frm squandering Public Funds, here I noe one familee squandered billions by blowing it in investments.

Oh!..you cannot accused them of squandering the money for their is no proof! They will tell you that, all the money spent is for Looonnnnggg time investment, we buy HIGH sell LOW...& yOUR MONEY is put to good use. We have no one here DARE TO CHECK THEM.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Billions of dollars was lost by Bank Negara speculating on the forex markets when this Daim chap was Minister of Finance. So much for the “new” Malaysia helmed by a bunch of crony masters from the “old” ahem I mean true Malaysia. The best thing to happen for Malaysia would be for MYR to devalue to say 5 to 1 and for developers to build expats only gated and guarded communities!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Billions of dollars was lost by Bank Negara speculating on the forex markets when this Daim chap was Minister of Finance. So much for the “new” Malaysia helmed by a bunch of crony masters from the “old” ahem I mean true Malaysia. The best thing to happen for Malaysia would be for MYR to devalue to say 5 to 1 and for developers to build expats only gated and guarded communities!

Well it goes like this...

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope, nothing wrong with mudland's policies now.. everything is absolutely as it should be.. that guy is a stirrer, wanna make headlines and wayang only. All is rosy and dandy, 1:3 proves that they are doing well.