• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiuhoo girls are better than Sinkie girls. Agree?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean says Malaysian girls have better calibre than Singaporean girls: “they seem to be better looking even without makeup”

A local netizen wrote in a Facebook post that they felt Malaysian girls were of a better calibre than local girls.

In an anonymous post to popular confessions page NUSWhispers on Monday (Sep 5), the netizen wrote: “Generally, I find that Malaysian gals seems to be of better calibre than our local ones”.

They added that Malaysian girls were more hardworking, had better attitudes and were prettier than their local counterparts.

“Firstly, they are hardworking. Most of these ladies who I know dont mind working overtime or help to cover the duties of those who are on leave. Most of the time, they are the last to leave the workplace based on my observation. On the other hand, the locals are usually the first to zao, even before 6pm”, the netizen wrote.

They added that even those without higher education, who were doing sales jobs, were friendly and polite to their customers. “They understand basic etiquette, unlike some local staff, full of snobbish attitude”, the netizen wrote.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.07.49-PM.png

“Moreover, they seem to be better looking even without makeup, compared to the local ones with thick fake lashes. They know how to dress up and are demure, compared to the local boorish ones. Figure-wise, they are more petite and slim, hence are suitable for local guys”, the netizen added.

In the post, the netizen said that most of the local girls they knew did not know how to take care of their bodies and had a high BMI. “They may be relatively taller, but the horizontal aspect remains questionable…” the netizen wrote.

“Could diet and culture play an important role in explaining this big discrepancy?” they asked.

Within a few days, the post drew over 500 reactions and more than 300 comments. Here’s what netizens said:

Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.29-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.35-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.43-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.50-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.04.56-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.05.05-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.05.11-PM.png
Screen-Shot-2022-09-08-at-8.05.21-PM.png

Follow us on Social Media

https://theindependent.sg/singaporean-says-...obox=1662713579

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Depends on family background, urban or rural etc.

Also, if you bring her to Sinkieland or if she has been living/working in Sinkieland for some time, expect her to be Sinkie-fied and have not much difference with the born and bred Sinkie girls.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came across many malaysian gals who married fuck up malaysian womanizers or lazy men who left it to the wives to feed the family and take care of kids.

Many singapore women would have walked away from the marriages, but none of these malaysian women gave up. They are more committed to their men and marriage.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nus whisper again. Sounds like some flaccid here having his flaccid delusional syndrome again and go and create a post there to fix it.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I came across many malaysian gals who married fuck up malaysian womanizers or lazy men who left it to the wives to feed the family and take care of kids.

Many singapore women would have walked away from the marriages, but none of these malaysian women gave up. They are more committed to their men and marriage.
However many of them are vaccinated and have to stay away from them.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought office ends at 5pm? Union rules.
Bosses always seems to judge a worker by their time keeping. It is better to judge them by their quality of work and productivity during their working hours not how long they stay in the workplace.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who stayed behind after 5pm continuing their work without pay are stupid! It does not mean you're hardworking, it shows u can't handle your job well!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not been around the world but my personal experience is that sinkie women are amongst the worst , but for those guys who are masochistic, sinkie women will be ideal

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bosses always seems to judge a worker by their time keeping. It is better to judge them by their quality of work and productivity during their working hours not how long they stay in the workplace.
This type of boss is of higher IQ status. Employee has to learn to choose the type of boss before accepting any offer.