• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Jerusalem]- UFO Sighting over Dome of the rock Temple mount

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Well I guess only those who witness it would know whether it is true or not. This is another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQw8c7XFHQw

All three videos do not have lights flashing.

At the end of the day, it all depends on whether you believe those make those videos or those who made those videos who say they are fake.

Besides, if those people really want to make hoax out of it, since they could edit on video, why should they use a still photo in the other video? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Goh Meng Seng

As I've told you before repeatedly, all these sightings can be explained as hoaxes, or as naturally occurring, or as man-made phenomena.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5s78wr0UF0

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS is confused and deluded beyond redemption. He's at a very advanced stage of premature senility far worse than LKY who's just naturally aging senility. That is, GMS is both immature and senile and the same time. If he's confined to medical laboratory for dysfunctional brain research, he may be of some contribution to humankind.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS,

I prefer to apply Occam's razor -- if there is more than one possible explanation, embrace the simpler explanation. In these cases, the simpler explanation is that it is natural or hoax, rather than alien visitation (together with the whole host of undiscovered physical laws that such visitation entails).

At the end of the day, it all depends on whether you believe those make those videos or those who made those videos who say they are fake.

Besides, if those people really want to make hoax out of it, since they could edit on video, why should they use a still photo in the other video? Doesn't really make sense to me.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I won't say GMS is deluded. He just doesn't have the scientific training. But that is a mystery in itself, as he is economics trained and u are supposed to have a relatively good brain. Then again, 50 out of 50 blue chip economists failed to predict the 2001 recession and Ben Bernanke himself dismissed evidence that housing was burst bubble as late as 2006, so i guess u don't actually have to be intelligent in order to be an economist.

GMS is confused and deluded beyond redemption. He's at a very advanced stage of premature senility far worse than LKY who's just naturally aging senility. That is, GMS is both immature and senile and the same time. If he's confined to medical laboratory for dysfunctional brain research, he may be of some contribution to humankind.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tis ze 4th 1 ...

<embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/WYEOLwgGzPg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed>​

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now, this 4th video really confirms it is a hoax!

(a) The "producers" failed to make the "UFO" exhibit the same kind of motion as in the other videos; in the other videos there was no lateral motion, only the rapid ascent. In this video, there was lateral motion! :p:p:p

(b) The "producers", actually, hoaxers, claimed that they removed the sound because the original was superimposed by secret agents. Actually, they removed it as it was earlier discredited (see my original link!) :-)

Claiming that secret agents added the original sound is really the BIG nail in the coffin!

Urging the viewer to believe them quickly and engaging in conspiracy myths is the oldest and most reliable evidence of the work of hoaxers.

I am now fully convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that it is a hoax.

Only GMS will still believe alien visitation. Sigh. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Now, this 4th video really confirms it is a hoax!

Urging the viewer to believe them quickly and engaging in conspiracy myths is the oldest and most reliable evidence of the work of hoaxers.

I am now fully convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that it is a hoax.

Only GMS will still believe alien visitation. Sigh. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

First of all, in spite of my training in Economics, I am also science trained. i.e. I am actually a science student who just happen to be more interested in Economics later on in my life. :smile:

I think you have it quite wrong here. It is a matter of visual angle as well as distance that determines whether that object moved laterally. If you are viewing it from the perspective whereby it moves towards or away from you, you won't see it moving horizontally. If you are watching it too far away without zoom lens, you will hardly see it move at all even if you are viewing it from the movement perspective.

Well, as I have said, if you have already set your mind of disbelieving it, nothing short of wide declaration of the existence of aliens will convince you. In fact, even if President Obama comes out and say yes, there are aliens, you won't believe as well. So be it.

Just a small note to add, I find this videos interesting basically because the way and speed it moved is very similar to what I saw. That's all.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all, in spite of my training in Economics, I am also science trained. i.e. I am actually a science student who just happen to be more interested in Economics later on in my life. :smile:

Goh Meng Seng

Don't worry, GMS. I'm just being rude to you. :smile::p

Our education system up to JC & Poly only teaching rote learning plus maybe a few hands-on project or industrial attachment, but very little of fundamental thinking.

As for aliens, just show me one physical piece of an alien craft and I'll believe it rightaway,

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you have it quite wrong here. It is a matter of visual angle as well as distance that determines whether that object moved laterally. If you are viewing it from the perspective whereby it moves towards or away from you, you won't see it moving horizontally. If you are watching it too far away without zoom lens, you will hardly see it move at all even if you are viewing it from the movement perspective.

Well, as I have said, if you have already set your mind of disbelieving it, nothing short of wide declaration of the existence of aliens will convince you. In fact, even if President Obama comes out and say yes, there are aliens, you won't believe as well. So be it.

Just a small note to add, I find this videos interesting basically because the way and speed it moved is very similar to what I saw. That's all.

Goh Meng Seng
laughing_chimp.gif