• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jerusalem Post: Hamas note called on muslims to behead Jews, remove their hearts. SPF not going to increase matas near Waterloo Street Synagogue?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/defense-news/article-770086

A handwritten note discovered on the body of a Hamas terrorist encouraged the fighters to carry out a merciless massacre, including decapitation and dismemberment of the victims' bodies.

The note, announced by IDF Spokesperson R.-Adm. Daniel Hagari in an interview with American television network CBS, contains words of encouragement from the Hamas leadership declaring the religious importance of killing Jews, and imparts inspiration from historical Muslim leaders who massacred men, sold women and children into slavery, and looted cities.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

A handwritten note discovered on the body of a Hamas terrorist encouraged the fighters to carry out a merciless massacre, including decapitation and dismemberment of the victims' bodies.

The note, announced by IDF Spokesperson R.-Adm. Daniel Hagari in an interview with American television network CBS, contains words of encouragement from the Hamas leadership declaring the religious importance of killing Jews, and imparts inspiration from historical Muslim leaders who massacred men, sold women and children into slavery, and looted cities.

We have deployed more grassroots leaders to maintain the calm amongst our moslem residents. Relax

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have deployed more grassroots leaders to maintain the calm amongst our moslem residents. Relax
I am still very worry.
Grassroots leaders should also make surveillance into their facebook groups, use auto translation from malayu to english or paste into google translate. The real sentiments are there, not what all the grassroots leaders see on the grounds.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries, the nearby Queen Street is filled with Catholic churches. What's the Vatican's attitude towards Israel? Maybe they can just walk over and help defend the synagogue. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am still very worry.
Grassroots leaders should also make surveillance into their facebook groups, use auto translation from malayu to english or paste into google translate. The real sentiments are there, not what all the grassroots leaders see on the grounds.

We have been doing that. We try to counsel particular moslems to get them to repent. It works most of the time. Otherwise, we get the ISD involved.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have been doing that. We try to counsel particular moslems to get them to repent. It works most of the time. Otherwise, we get the ISD involved.
The West has learned that many express "remorse" merely as their ticket out of prison, but will return to their old ways the moment they are released. A leopard doesn't change its spots so easily.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

They didn't find his passport with this note? Hahaha

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still very worry.
We can easily tell from the various online forums that there are many sympathisers of extremism in our own country. After all, everyone else not sharing the same faith are seen as "infidels".

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The West has learned that many express "remorse" merely as their ticket out of prison, but will return to their old ways the moment they are released. A leopard doesn't change its spots so easily.

Updated: Jihadists pigs have no remorse for their war crimes. The only cure for jihadists is to either renounce islam or extermination.

Last edited:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

LKY did not take second chance with muslims, and he is being proven right.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jihadists pigs like you have no remorse for your war crimes. The only cure for jihadists like you are to either renounce islam or extermination.
You seem to have completely misunderstood my post. LOL! I referred to those extremists apprehended by ISD, who expressed "remorse" in order to be released from detention, but returned to their radical activities immediately.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You seem to have completely misunderstood my post. LOL! I referred to those extremists apprehended by ISD, who expressed "remorse" in order to be released from detention, but returned to their radical activities immediately.

My apologies. I read too quickly.