• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackie Chan admitted to be a nut. is he Singaporean?

http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/blogs/singapore-showbiz/ocd-add-jackie-chan-152730659.html

‘I have OCD, ADD’: Jackie Chan
Singapore Showbiz - 4 hrs ago

Hong Kong actor-martial artist Jackie Chan has revealed that he has obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and attention deficit disorder (ADD), confirming what his son, Jaycee Chan, said in a Chinese show back in October.

During a Tuesday press conference ahead of the premiere of “Police Story 2013” in Singapore, Chan told reporters he has a lot of “problems”.

Chan said he’s always cleaning the table, and that things always have to be in place, neat and tidy for him.

The "CZ12" actor also said that his condition led to him putting a lot of pressure on his son.

For example, Chan said he is always arranging the shoes for Jaycee and picking on his son's bad habit of running around in white socks, which causes them to be dirty.

The superstar also revealed that over the years, he’s been struggling to relax.

“If I don’t film movies, I don’t know what to do. I live for movies, every day I think about different movies, stories and ideas,” said Chan.

He revealed plans to film several movies after the promotions for "Police Story 2013".

Chan said he could be filming "Karate Kid 2" and if he could come up with good ideas, a sequel for "CZ12".

Aside from filming, he also has several businesses on his plate such as a red wine and a watch business.

Chan also has plans to organise a peace-friendship concert in Beijing next year to celebrate his 60th birthday.

‘I’m scared that I’ll be wheelchair-bound for the rest of my life’

There have been media reports that Chan, who is known in the entertainment industry for performing all his film stunts himself, was considering using stunt doubles.

On that, the 59-year-old admitted to using stunt double for “Police Story 2013” – but they were for rather unexpected scenes, such as walking and driving scenes.

The martial arts star said that for this film, he didn’t use any stunt performers for any of the fighting scenes.

In fact, he said he’s been using stunt performers for a long time, but people don’t feel it as it’s for non-fighting scenes.

However, the famed stunt performer revealed a more vulnerable side during the press conference.

“I’m very scared that I’ll be wheelchair bound for the rest of my life," said Chan.

Recalling an accident during the filming of his highly successful action film "CZ12", Chan said that he felt “numb”, “paralysed”, and as though his back broke when he fell.

"I wonder, 'Am I so lucky every time?' I just have to be unlucky once, and that's it for me,” said Chan.

Thus, Chan said he has to be more careful and responsible to his family, fans and himself.

He added that nowadays, he'll ask someone else to try certain stunts before attempting them himself, so that he'll know what to look out for.

Separately, Chan said he could really empathise with his role in “Police Story 2013” as his actual personality is very similar to the character he plays – one that doesn’t really care about his family and is always working.

“It’s very difficult to have the best of both worlds,” said Chan, adding that he often tears up during filming.

He also said that what’s special about this installment of “Police Story” is that it focuses on plot and social issues, and it’s not all about fighting.

Chan said that he has matured and wants to let people know that he’s an actor, not just a martial arts actor.

“Police Story 2013” is the latest installment under the successful "Police Story" action-drama franchise.

The last installment was “New Police Story” in 2004.

The action film features Chan alongside Chinese actor Liu Ye and Chinese actress Jing Tian, and is directed by Ding Sheng, who previously collaborated with Chan in “Little Big Soldier”.

It opens in cinemas on 24 December.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he's not alone. successful, superlative stars and tycoons such as steve jobs, larry ellison and marisa mayer are like that. they are perfectionists. for example, i check my arsehole every other minute to ensure it's clean, with zero residue of fecal matter. :eek: :p

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Publicity cunt,.....yawns hate this talentless twat and his offerings,....

Pap loves this dirty plp types..

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.wangyi120.com/js/201311/25709.html

成龙被儿子曝有强迫症 强迫症为什么会形成?
2013-11-07 11:38:24来源:网医 评论:(0)分享到:分享到: 3

在世界上,每个人都不是完美的,始终都会有这样那样的缺陷。很多明星,在屏幕上神采飞扬,完美无缺,成为了不少民众的偶像,但是在现实生活

20131107115322406.jpg

在世界上,每个人都不是完美的,始终都会有这样那样的缺陷。很多明星,在屏幕上神采飞扬,完美无缺,成为了不少民众的偶像,但是在现实生活中还是平凡人一个,缺陷也不会少。近日,影视红星房祖名在《超级访问》中就大爆自己的夫妻成龙周身怪病,包括强迫症、过度活跃症及病态洁癖等等。

成龙被曝有强迫症

最近一段时间,有关成龙的话题在娱乐圈比较多,其天灾论更是惹来了非议。然而,近日其儿子房祖名却狂爆老爸私隐,祖名在《超级访问》中大爆成龙周身怪病,包括强迫症、过度活跃症及病态洁癖等等。“我觉得他有一点强迫 症……比如说我在洗手间上厕所,上到一半的时候,后面就会有一个很雄浑的声音说不要冲厕所,因为他说两泡尿冲一次已经是浪费,不要浪费多一次水……”

关于成龙洁癖与强迫症的问题,成龙曾在接受媒体采访的时候,也是大胆地承认。采访中,他说自己有洁癖,还有强迫症,家里每一个角落都不能放过,都会自己打扫干净,别人用吸尘器主要是清洁地面,但他连天花板都要吸尘。“没有一个人会比自己打扫得好。我永远是细节决定成败。”

强迫症为什么会形成呢?又有哪些症状特点呢?

强迫症为何物呢?据医学资料显示,强迫症(OCD)是属于焦虑障碍的一种类型,是一组以强迫思维和强迫行为为主要临床表现的神经精神疾病,其特点为有意识的强迫和反强迫并存,一些毫无意义、甚至违背自己意愿的想法或冲动反反复复侵入患者的日常生活。患者虽体验到这些想法或冲动是来源于自身,极力抵抗,但始终无法控制,二者强烈的冲突使其感到 巨大的焦虑和痛苦,影响学习工作、人际交往甚至生活起居。

患者过于追求完美

患有强迫症的患者,其个性中或多或少存在追求完美、对自己和他人高标准严要求的倾向,有一部分患者病前即有强迫型人格,表现为过分的谨小慎微、责任感过强、希望凡事 都能尽善尽美,因而在处理不良生活事件时缺乏弹性,表现得难以适应。患者内心所经历的矛盾、焦虑最后只能通过强迫性的症状表达出来。

强迫症症状一般具有以下特点:

1、是患者自己的思维或冲动,而不是外界强加的。

2、必须至少有一种思想或动作仍在被患者徒劳地加以抵制,即使患者已不再对其他症状加以抵制。

3、实施动作的想法本身会令患者感到不快(单纯为缓解紧张或焦虑不视为真正意义上的愉快),但如果不实施就会产生极大的焦虑。

4、想法或冲动总是令人不快地反复出现。

最后,网医健康网温馨提醒:为了更好地了解与预防相关疾病,不妨多留意网医的最新动向吧!

Last edited: