• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Israel's Iron Beam Goes Operational! Successfully Shoots Down islamic Missile! Should PAP Place Order For Iron Beam?

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you a retard? Are you too stupid to read? No wonder you're a moslem.

Moses said to God, “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ Then what shall I tell them?” God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’” - Exodus 3:14

So god name is i am who i am? :roflmao:

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
islam's based on pagan beliefs, mixed with plagiarized texts from the Torah and Bible, and further corrupted to suit an arabic audience.
Your "only one" god is referred to as "We" repeatedly in the quran. In contrast, the Bible refers to God as "I Am Who I Am" .

When the direction of prayer changed from petra to mecca, the satellite images are independent and irrevocable proofs of physical and real corruption, which is worst than textual corruption.

Islam is a religion created by the first caliph for land expansion. The caliph had the authority and power to change the driection.