• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this an old man’s joke?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN she has alot of affinity and yet vengence with mudland - a true siao lang head bang wall KNN
You shameless Malaysians owe me a debt for stealing slandering and harassing me until India Iran etc now trying to cover your filthy crimes by calling me mad. How shameless can Malaysians be?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am surprised you don't even deny you are one of those fucker who is SB 70 and vote for PAP ...Pretty obvious isn't it. Lol :rolleyes:
What should I bother to deny all your lies? All my story about voting for opposition has been consistent whereas you Malaysian liar don’t even dare to say when your family came to Spore from Malaysia. The contrast is obvious indeed for everyone to know who is the honest one here.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
What should I bother to deny all your lies? All my story about voting for opposition has been consistent whereas you Malaysian liar don’t even dare to say when your family came to Spore from Malaysia. The contrast is obvious indeed for everyone to know who is the honest one here.
A money worshipper like you is a typical cheebye sinkie voter who worries about your ranjiao shares and investment rather than the country. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A money worshipper like you is a typical cheebye sinkie voter who worries about your ranjiao shares and investment rather than the country. :rolleyes:
It’s typical of you evil Malaysian liar psychopath to say anything and everything shit about me that your toilet mouth fancy based on hot air. No conscience no shame Malaysian dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking Money Worshipper...Lol :biggrin:
That’s your Malaysian slut mother from pahang that opened leg big big to seduce your catholic sinkie father and you fucking catholic school old boy that think you are fucking superior just because you have a bit of money from daddy. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN a fucking money worshipper will say he is an angel to offer help tp strangers and indicate unless no money help is involved KNN what type of lj angel is that KNN
Why must involve money? I put in extraordinary effort for fundraising not call helping strangers meh? Offer help as witness to crime need money meh? Pui you Malaysian Cantonese lj calling lj malicious liar!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
watching guys and ah siao everyday throwing eggs and pies at each other...
really exciting, no horse run.... much much better than watching any of those fuck up mediacorp shows :smile:

keep them coming...