• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is there any EPL soccer matces between 2 teams that have 4 consecutive draws?

houses

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm just curious to know,

In the English Premier League soccer matches, anyone knows in the past records of 2 teams playing against each other, got occur before any 2 teams that had played to a full-time draw in 4 straight consecutive matches in their past records??

If got such a real example that occurred before, can you remember which 2 teams are they?

Last edited:

JohnnyCage

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are crazy !! (you have other clones that also uses this tagline) :biggrin:

do your own research u lazy bum.

always asking questions related to gambling. i know that u are gathering feedbacks for loser pools who are your masters. :biggrin:

Last edited:

houses

Alfrescian
Loyal

you are crazy !! (you have other clones that also uses this tagline) :biggrin:

do your own research u lazy bum.

always asking questions related to gambling. i know that u are gathering feedbacks for loser pools who are your masters. :biggrin:

you are a crazy bastard fucktard loser son of the bitch!

why you this crazy fucktard loser keep stalking behing my back and licking my anus-hole wherever I go!

you this crazy fucktard loser son of the whore bitch go die!

Last edited: