• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is the Thai King using these people? Is our MFA aware of these people?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suthep Thaugsuban with Aekanat Promphan, a relation of Suthep and his no 2.
The smaller guy in front is Sathit Wongnongtoey.

x2-27-2014-11-20-14-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg.pagespeed.ic.JODD-EoLRR.webp

Are our leaders and security agencies aware of these personalities and whether the King is behind them?

Singapore had screwed up Thailand with her purchase of Shin Corp and what Thailand is today is partly the fault of Singapore's pursuit of profits.

I hope our leaders can exhibit more wisdom in their dealings with other countries......

Maybe it's because they are poorly advised by those who should know better....... sigh.......

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
with billions lost in banks long term view that were sold off. that my friend is wisdom anu fool can wish for. unlike one practise meritocracy with real moral responsibility for the obscene pay tjese pple r getting. it will happen when the cow comes home
try voting your right to reject this good dose of incompetence government.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Are our leaders and security agencies aware of these personalities and whether the King is behind them?

Singapore had screwed up Thailand with her purchase of Shin Corp and what Thailand is today is partly the fault of Singapore's pursuit of profits.

I hope our leaders can exhibit more wisdom in their dealings with other countries......

Maybe it's because they are poorly advised by those who should know better....... sigh.......

That is why i say, stay away from sinkies... Thailand learn the hard way.

At that time i do not like Thaksin because he look up to the way Singapore is being run. And Thaksin wants to follow the way of Lee Kuan Yew.

That is why i join the yellow shirt that time to protest against Thaksin.

My thai gf, of that time, joined the protest to throw Singapore out, and i am so proud of her doing that. (Against selling Shin Crop to sinkieland)

Of all the people over the world he can emulate and learn from , he chose that fucking Lee Kuan Yew. IN other words, he chose a sinkie.

Your sinkie leader has no fucking wisdom, that is the hard truth.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My thai gf, of that time,

Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Whahahahahaha muawahwahahahahaha wa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... hee hee

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
His 'My thai gf, of that time' did not make you laff ah?

lemme guess. she left him b'cause loserchat got no money and suck too much umno cock n kena herpes? then she went off to suck yingluck's clit and became Lesbian? cool story, bro

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If King dies, his son the infamous Prince takes over.
Thugsin was subsidising his expensive lifestyle where his King refused to.
If Prince becomes King, Thugsin becomes the power behind the throne.
And Suthep and his backers become dead meat hanging from Yowarat.
That's why die die, they must get Yingluck out of the way.
Meantime, rumour is that Thugsin is waiting at Sentosa Cove, ready to get back.

In the meantime, Temasick is trying to sucker Singtel into buying over their Shincorp shares.
Why only now? And who are the suckers? Singtel shareholders. Huat ah!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat, Thaksin should have learned from your UMNO PM right??

Actually, thaksin did learn from UMNO. He gave special assistance and aid to the Thai kampungs. Pump micro credit for them to buy motorbike and Tv's. so they voted him like what the kampung Malays vote UMnO. After. Rural voters are the majority in both Thailand and Malaysia.so pamper them and rule the country.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My advice, los dangerous place. Anytime can lose head one. Singapore still rank safest in the world.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I respect the King of Thailand. He is a good man.

Er..... you should read up on how he became king......

His brother was found shot dead in the Palace..... and he acended to the throne.

Strangely, HE WAS THE LAST PERSON SEEN WITH TOGETHER WITH HIS BROTHER BEFORE THE BODY WAS FOUND.....

(Some servants were executed for the crime but they protested their innocence........)

Till today, Thai people will not talk about this royal murder case and the identity of the Murderer......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Er..... you should read up on how he became king......

His brother was found shot dead in the Palace..... and he acended to the throne.

Strangely, HE WAS THE LAST PERSON SEEN WITH TOGETHER WITH HIS BROTHER BEFORE THE BODY WAS FOUND.....

(Some servants were executed for the crime but they protested their innocence........)

Till today, Thai people will not talk about this royal murder case and the identity of the Murderer......

His elder bro is Rama VIII the chakri dynasty skipped one generation when the present king became Rama IX.

He only has one eye one of this eyes is a glass eye.

Bhumipon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Temasek or no Temasek, Shin Corp selling of AIS or not selling AIS, Thaksin has to go. The entire amat elite establishment particularly the palace had been threatened by the fast pace of development in the countryside and the elevation of poverty by Thaksin's policies. For more than 60 years of Bhumibol's reign the phrai remain hopeless and destitute never knowing they can have control of their own lives instead of being controlled by the anat.

Know some facts first.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some Thai people in the North-East have started to remove his image from their homes......

Republican feelings are now coming to the surface......

Bhumipon

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why i say, stay away from sinkies... Thailand learn the hard way.

At that time i do not like Thaksin because he look up to the way Singapore is being run. And Thaksin wants to follow the way of Lee Kuan Yew.

That is why i join the yellow shirt that time to protest against Thaksin.

My thai gf, of that time, joined the protest to throw Singapore out, and i am so proud of her doing that. (Against selling Shin Crop to sinkieland)

Of all the people over the world he can emulate and learn from , he chose that fucking Lee Kuan Yew. IN other words, he chose a sinkie.

Your sinkie leader has no fucking wisdom, that is the hard truth.

AIS is a private company not state owned. Shin Corp is a private company not state owned. Any private company or even public has every right to sell their businesses. Why Thais protest? Why not just stop using AIS services? I know why, this is HIS plan what HE want to do. But Thais being Thais are always blinded and easily swayed.