• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is it racist?

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
i board mrt and sat down. both seats beside me were empty. then next station people board. two cecas sat one to my right and another to my right. it starts to stink and I ain't sure which of the 2 is responsible. so I stood up and move to another carriage.

is my behaviour racist?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i board mrt and sat down. both seats beside me were empty. then next station people board. two cecas sat one to my right and another to my right. it starts to stink and I ain't sure which of the 2 is responsible. so I stood up and move to another carriage.

is my behaviour racist?
yes

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

is my behaviour racist?
No. You have to move seats for your sanity, pinch your nose at the same time while looking at them.

The message must be loud and clear, "you filthy pigs".

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need to print a name card for the Masala Chicken of Mayfair with a link to her Facebook page and her location.

Distribute to potential smelly kelings whenever you see them.
I suggest this as the cover.

1715168634910.png

Attachments

• 1715168635238.png
    1715168635238.png
    441.9 KB · Views: 8

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
In SG if you reserve a race for a important public position is also not considered racist…

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

is my behaviour racist?
You are very polite. The rude one will swear at them and chase them away. Nope, not racist at all but very accomodative without causing a scene.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

is my behaviour racist?
Did the 2 cecas start talking to each other?