• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it just me or do i see non chinese ppl get better service???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Especially indian FTs from those shop keepers.

Yeah i know many of u in the old forum and many ppl know how miserly they are and how they like to ask lots of questions and some are quite demanding. yet on street level when u actually go down to the stores themselves. I see the store keepers smiling at them happily and some even get treated better than ang mohs.

Of course chinese more or less the same.

You know i wonder why will this take Sg.

Sometimes its better to be a minority here than the majority.

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minorities get better treatment in Singapore and most western countries.

The exception is Malaysia, where the Bumi racists policy discriminates minorities.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Minorities get better treatment in Singapore and most western countries.

The exception is Malaysia, where the Bumi racists policy discriminates minorities.

Shucks this sucks and to think i have been defending chinese all along. Damn i won't be pro active although i do so mostly cos for myself, yet i won't do it so often cause what's the point?