• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is. Avatar movie asking us to breed interracial?? Or breed with animals?

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seem like the movie is about half breeds or inter species breeding. Whats up with limuninati again???

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Fucking long movie and a waste of my time and money. Brought my grandkids to watch it. Instead of being avatars, yes they are cross-breeding now, which is ridiculous. While the cgi/animation was fun to watch, the story line is shit. The first one was better. I spent half the time outside the cinema, with my ciggies for companionship.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seem like the movie is about half breeds or inter species breeding. Whats up with limuninati again???

the Jews control Hollywood................these FARKS been trying to corrupt the world..............promoting gay and transgender movements............

also, in the Talmud............Jewish guys can screw very young girls.................and Jewish women can screw animals...........

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Jews control Hollywood................these FARKS been trying to corrupt the world..............promoting gay and transgender movements............

also, in the Talmud............Jewish guys can screw very young girls.................and Jewish women can screw animals...........

Bestiality is banned in Judaism

Norty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking long movie and a waste of my time and money. Brought my grandkids to watch it. Instead of being avatars, yes they are cross-breeding now, which is ridiculous. While the cgi/animation was fun to watch, the story line is shit. The first one was better. I spent half the time outside the cinema, with my ciggies for companionship.
It seems that it was a wise decision not to go to the cinema with children on this film. I remember how impressed I was when I watched the first part (though I missed it in the theaters and watched it at home, I remember how I struggled with updating Kodi and had to read this article), so I hoped to have the same feeling now. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even John Wick 4 makes me wearing. 林北 have to pause every 30 mins to rest my eyes. Too many dense fight scenes until my brain cannot digest anymore.