• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Internal War within G7, mostly against Dotard, Japs Abe Leaked Golden Shower!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
World Top 7 Bankrupted Beggars Fucking Each Other, will have war in a matter of Time! Dotard using Amigos as weapon against Abe!

https://www.rt.com/usa/429963-trump-g7-quotes-macron/

I can send you 25 million Mexicans, Shinzo’: Choice Trump quotes leaked from G7
Published time: 16 Jun, 2018 14:26
Get short URL
5b25171cdda4c824078b4582.jpg

A week after the disastrous G7 summit wrapped up in Canada, EU officials have leaked behind-the-scenes quotes from Donald Trump, giving insight into the bombastic, forthright style he deployed with other leaders.
US President Donald Trump arrived late, departed early, and made a show of his truculence throughout the Quebec meeting, due to the trade disputes between America and the other Western states.

Read more
‘Bad photos!’ Trump blasts media for ‘fake’ G7 summit reporting & tweets GOOD PHOTOS
According to the Wall Street Journal, which spoke to a senior EU source, Trump was aware of his isolation, and at one point – when he finally agreed on an issue with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe – the US leader joked “Oh, well, then it’s five versus two.”

But Trump shared his worldview generously with both allies and rivals during the two-day summit. “Shinzo, you don’t have this problem, but I can send you 25 million Mexicans and you’ll be out of office very soon,” Trump told Abe to illustrate the battle he was facing against illegal migration.

During a debate on terrorism and Iran, the US president turned to his French counterpart, Emmanuel Macron, and said, “You must know about this, Emmanuel, because all the terrorists are in Paris.”

Earlier reports also indicated that Trump took to referring to Jean-Claude Juncker, the EU commissioner, as a “brutal killer,” due to his anti-trust campaigns against expanding US corporations.

“I think he meant it as a compliment, but I’m not so sure,” Juncker said on Thursday.

Trump’s deliberately petulant tactics – he even refused to sign the final communiqué – seemed to dismay and bamboozle the other heads of state, but their effectiveness has not been verified. Particular damage appeared to be reserved for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, who Trump called “weak” and “very dishonest” over his stance on tariffs for American goods, but who has not backed down.

“The mood really changed after the G-7,” the EU official said.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I just love Trump. Finally a straight talking President. This is fantastic!

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look, we're best friends! After THAT picture with Merkel, Trump posts a series of shots of him laughing and joking with G7 leaders and says they have 'great relationships' - despite spending the week trashing Trudeau and America's trade 'enemies'
  • Trump shared pictures from the G7 showing his 'great relationship' with leaders
  • He is pictured laughing with May and holding hands with Macron at the summit
  • The President released the images after a photo of him in Canada went viral
  • The image showed Trump with his arms crossed and other leaders looking angry
  • 'I am asking for things that no other American President would ask for!' he said
By Hannah Moore For Dailymail.com

Published: 00:53 BST, 16 June 2018 | Updated: 10:33 BST, 16 June 2018

151 shares

View comments

President Donald Trump has released a series of photographs of himself at the G7 Summit in Canada last week showing he had a 'great relationship' with the other world leaders.

Taking to Twitter on Friday evening, he said a picture of himself sitting at a table with the other summit leaders surrounding him and looking angry had been taken out of context, and the pair were simply negotiating.

'I have a great relationship with Angela Merkel of Germany, but the fake news media only shows the bad photos (implying anger) of negotiating an agreement,' he wrote.

'I am asking for things that no other American President would ask for!'

The US President's sudden display of affection comes at the end of a tense week, where he has slammed America's trade 'enemies' and endured the wrath of many summit leaders, who are furious he backed out of the G7 agreement just hours after it was agreed upon.

4D4906FE00000578-0-image-a-8_1529106000051.jpg

+9
President Donald Trump has refuted media reports of his reception at the G7 by releasing new photographs

4D49070700000578-0-image-a-9_1529106002591.jpg

+9
He shared a number to Twitter on Friday after being slammed over a photo that portrayed him in a bad light

4D4906EE00000578-0-image-a-10_1529106005713.jpg

TELEMMGLPICT000165994978_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqpVlberWd9EgFPZtcLiMQfy2dmClwgbjjulYfPTELibA.jpeg

The photo of German Chancellor Merkel speaking to Donald Trump during the G7 meeting was widely published to demonstrate the leaders' disagreement Credit: Reuters
1065273269.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This was more ugly pictures which the whites have abt other races that are non whites.

Pictures bought the dead back, perpetual time travel...