• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Incredible India Tries to Scam AirAsia Bangkok

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time I went for a holiday in Phuket there was a group of ceca families on the boat going for pre-ordered seafood lunch trip. The guides started talking to each other and point them out. My Thai companion overheard and told me they were preparing for drama. These ceca families would typically order food for only half their group. When the food is served, they would all insist on a plate each, eat till full, then disperse like everything is normal. When challenged, they would argue they all are only a little, kids were not served, fish not fresh, not filling,and finally claim miscommunication with agent etc etc. True enough, there was a big argument between ceca group and restaurant during and after the meal. The Thais have their sop for this group now.