• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat In the good old days, ...... so how come no one hara kiri yet?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Khaw Boon Wan on AHPETC: In the good old days, Japanese CEO & board of directors committed suicide over mismanagement

Khaw Boon Wan: “The Auditor General’s findings confirm that something is very wrong at the AHPETC. They paint a picture of financial mismanagement, incompetence, and negligence in corporate governance. If an auditor makes such a finding on a listed company, it would immediately cause consternation among the shareholders and a call for the removal of the CEO and the board of directors.”

“In Japan, the CEO and board of directors will call a press conference and take a deep bow, and in the good old days, they may even commit hara-kiri. Where there are breaches of the Companies Act, both the company as well as the individuals responsible will be charged, and if found guilty, punished with fines and/or jail terms for the individuals.”

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can harakiri his mother's cheebye first.
Fuck her with a chopper, then fuck himself, fuck his father also

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I think can classify current days as bad days liao... no more good old days :eek::eek::eek:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If PAP were to do a Hara Kiri, than it defeat the purpose of them surrounded by security guards. No gut people need guards, you still want them to take their own gut out thru Hara Kiri?

jw5

Loyal
Don't expect a humbug to commit hara-kiri. He will only tell you to do it. Not himself. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't expect a humbug to commit hara-kiri. He will only tell you to do it. Not himself. :biggrin:
my uncle say jap do hara-kiri is either all together at same time or 1 after another in secs. He say if one day pap were to hara-kiri, they will say you do first then later i do.

jw5

Loyal
It has already happened. Nipple-man already asked opposition to do. He himself dare not do, even though he deserves it more. :biggrin:

my uncle say jap do hara-kiri is either all together at same time or 1 after another in secs. He say if one day pap were to hara-kiri, they will say you do first then later i do.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
$8 cowdung is worst than aunty at wet market, boh chee, retrbution will get him, hope he dies from breast cancer, rectum cancer, lung cancer, brain cancer, langjeow cancer, throat n nostril cos he kena farked virtually everywhere, even getting 8 religious leeder to pray will not save him