• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If you cannot afford a Grand Seiko, try this:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
NM2088C-S2J-WHBErevised-755x940.png

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jokes aside, the only Ball watch I had eyes on was this DLC model. Too bad the diameter was too small for my old-flower-eyes. Anything less than 45mm is basically a no-go for me.

155804aaa16ee4-4059861436.jpg

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jokes aside, the only Ball watch I had eyes on was this DLC model. Too bad the diameter was too small for my old-flower-eyes. Anything less than 45mm is basically a no-go for me.

View attachment 194362

Ball Fireman Night Train SG50 Limited Edition​

The watch you see here is the Ball Fireman Night Train SG50. SG50 because it was specially created to celebrate the 50th year of Singapore’s independence.
SG50_night-001.jpg

The Ball Fireman Night Train SG50 was limited to just 1000 pieces and can be best described as a Ball Fireman Night Train DLC with a custom dial. Was sold for $2800. Bought 1 for the novelty and it is kind of cool. To commemorate SG50, Ball has used micro gas tubes to spell out SG at 12 o’clock and 50 at 6 o’clock. For those keeping track, this is the first time Ball has arranged its micro gas tubes to form letters of the alphabet. And as a result of this, the Ball Fireman Night Train SG50 also holds the record for most number of micro gas tubes used in Ball Watch, at a whopping 93. Legibility in both day and night is not an issue. And at night, the watch really comes alive, putting on quite a “light show,” and is really fun and useful. I got a kick out of showing it off to friends at the cinema. And in case you were wondering, the Ball Fireman Night Train DLC on which this watch is based on has 75 micro gas tubes.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ball Fireman Night Train SG50 Limited Edition
The watch you see here is the Ball Fireman Night Train SG50. SG50 because it was specially created to celebrate the 50th year of Singapore’s independence.
SG50_night-001.jpg

The Ball Fireman Night Train SG50 was limited to just 1000 pieces and can be best described as a Ball Fireman Night Train DLC with a custom dial. Was sold for $2800. Bought 1 for the novelty and it is kind of cool. To commemorate SG50, Ball has used micro gas tubes to spell out SG at 12 o’clock and 50 at 6 o’clock. For those keeping track, this is the first time Ball has arranged its micro gas tubes to form letters of the alphabet. And as a result of this, the Ball Fireman Night Train SG50 also holds the record for most number of micro gas tubes used in Ball Watch, at a whopping 93. Legibility in both day and night is not an issue. And at night, the watch really comes alive, putting on quite a “light show,” and is really fun and useful. I got a kick out of showing it off to friends at the cinema. And in case you were wondering, the Ball Fireman Night Train DLC on which this watch is based on has 75 micro gas tubes.
The oversized SG and 50 ruined the simplistic look for me.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about this fake Lolex Explorer with the new the new Seiko NH34 GMT movement ? Wish it came in 45mm.....