• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If u get sms ask u to jab, what will u do?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, just share. A couple of months ago, my Aircon man came to my place to service my Aircon.
He told me his sister's hands & legs began to rot (tissue died) after her booster. After a few months of treatment, recovered.
So the jabs had caused many adverse side effects but all reported.
I believe there are many many more.
However, this Aircon service man said have to jab if he is told. They think the SMS from MOH is an order.

Another friend also received the SMS and said she had no choice, had to take the jab.

So need to educate these people to ignore the SMS, it is not an ORDER but a REMINDER !!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You only get a sms because you have previously registered with MOH and they have your phone number and details in their database. They know current vaxtards are more inclined to 'get more protection' than the purebloods.

Also, the sms is merely a notification or an 'invitation', it is not mandatory. But that is a non-issue for the daft Sinkies who believe the 'safe and effective' story. :wink:

lol-jpg.167361

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, just share. A couple of months ago, my Aircon man came to my place to service my Aircon.
He told me his sister's hands & legs began to rot (tissue died) after her booster. After a few months of treatment, recovered.
So the jabs had caused many adverse side effects but all reported.
I believe there are many many more.
However, this Aircon service man said have to jab if he is told. They think the SMS from MOH is an order.

Another friend also received the SMS and said she had no choice, had to take the jab.

So need to educate these people to ignore the SMS, it is not an ORDER but a REMINDER !!!
Delete the message

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Purebloods like myself receive no sms 'reminders' or 'invitations', because unlike the vaxtards we never gave our details to MOH.

The rest of you vaxtard sheeple, please keep your 'software' up-to-date every year. Not like you have too many years left. :roflmao:

return-of-covid_star_wars-2023.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Purebloods like myself receive no sms 'reminders' or 'invitations', because unlike the vaxtards we never gave our details to MOH.

The rest of you vaxtard sheeple, please keep your 'software' up-to-date every year. Not like you have too many years left. :roflmao:

return-of-covid_star_wars-2023.jpg
However, I receive sms asking me to register for some MOH app or something. It is because, I think, I came back oversea and enter Changi Airport. Before u go through customer, the immigration ask u to fill up some declaration online form on their tablet and need to key in ur particulars, maybe I key in my number too. It might come from there. Not sure.