1. IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR for an added layer of protection.

The SEX forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious IBD Deisenroth NEWS

Discussion in 'The Courtyard Café' started by GeRoJoVoSs, Jun 16, 2016.

1. GeRoJoVoSs

GeRoJoVoSs Alfrescian Old Timer

Just back from Eurosatory. Met couple of big OEM. Common view is, that IBD is going down fast.
    No new edge technology. Lot of rumors about being tken to court by various customers for fraud.
    Facing reparation claims in multipl million high.

2. jinjiaho

jinjiaho Alfrescian Old Timer

Simi sai what is this thread all about?

3. jinjiaho

jinjiaho Alfrescian Old Timer

Do I need the enigma machine to decrypt this message?

4. Hans168

Hans168 Alfrescian Old Timer

that bastard was selling snake oil........... the so called technology he had is nothing which cannot be found in text books
    and we got at least two buggers in ST K helping him during his heydays!! Dr Richard Kwok CTO of STK is one.

5. Hans168

abt a big crook in Germany & smaller ones in Singapore...........no??

6. GeRoJoVoSs

New BIG crook in IBD leading the way... Bribes are being paid to Philipines Account.....

7. Papsmearer

Papsmearer Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp Old Timer

How was Eurosatory?. Anything interesting that can be sold in sinkieland? I will PM u later after I talk to my german contact.

8. Hans168

Is ST Kinetics taking IBD to court??

Has not Dr Richard Kwok benefitted tremendously due to his association with F U Deisenroth??? From manager to Sr Mgr to VP, SVP n EVP plus CTO???

9. Hans168

any paid to sg or from sg???

Dr R Kwok help Deisenroth set up a company in sg years ago............ guess what is it for!!

10. GeRoJoVoSs

Germany Tax authorities looking into this matter
    EODG, Spartans all Panama comapies for D, now being investigated for tax fraud.
    Good thing is, almost all employees top level execs received money out of this funds.... all will hang and go down

11. Papsmearer

I bet all dealings with MINDEF also had a separate Panama account set up for the receipt and disbursement of bribes. I don't expect ST to come out clean after the germans finish their investigations.

12. krafty

krafty Alfrescian (Inf)

IBD designed Canada’s New Armored Cubs Gear Up at Gagetown, news just released today. looks like it is still functioning.

The survivability system comprises a base armor and appliqué armor package designed by IBD Deisenroth Engineering:

http://defense-update.com/20160823_tapv_canada-2.html

13. retrenched

retrenched Alfrescian Old Timer

14. Papsmearer

IBD Canada office is not the same as IBD SIngapore. It depends on how heavily involved in the office is the parent company Rheinmetall. If RM is in the back ground giving full support to IBD Canada to win the contract, that is different from IBD Sinkieland which was a BS office and shriveling on the vine.

15. GeRoJoVoSs

IBD Canada is to be closed down because of an agreement between old D and Rheinmetal. D signed agreement to not conduct any Canada busniess.

16. GeRoJoVoSs

Since IBD now a public company numbers have become open. Business was bad last year. Is there any future ?

17. Papsmearer

many companies making applique armour now. The Israelis, Americans, germans (thru RM), UK, and Russians, etc all offer applique armour upgrades or for coverage over base vehicle. Their product is not unique anymore. The market for the MBT and ICV/IFV for applique type armour is saturated already. They have to look at the MRAP class market now, as those are the main vehicles produced new now. Also, I think there were some bad reviews for their MEXAS armour. I understand they initially installed IBD MEXAS on the M1117 Guardian, then during the initial production run, Simula was contracted to supply the armour kits. Apparently, the Marines tested a version of the M1117 for their MRAP requirement and it failed the ballistics test? I think because of this, they are out of the US market. MRAP armour is made by Plasan Sasa and the USMC are apparently happy with that. I say there is too many competitors out there now and the products are just as good if not better then IBD.

18. GeRoJoVoSs

Yes they lost out on the US cooperation asignment for the Marines. Just missed all the trail marks. IBD heads Haas and Voss tried to sell off to RM after that for 50 Milion, but were estimated by RM experts to be valued at only 10% of that. Deisenroth family is lossing interrest in supplementing the endevaour. As soon as they are out of old liabilities, IBD will run into financial problems and then be picked up by RM for small change.

19. Papsmearer

I don't even think RM needs to buy them. They already make their own applique armour for Leo 2 upgrades. They just have to hire the engineers from IBD. When IBD goes under, I wonder if RM even need to pay the royalty on their MEXAS armour. They have already milked IBD for all the technical knowledge on the armour. They have the ability to reverse engineer it and improve on it.

20. GeRoJoVoSs

Exactly this would be the plan, just pikup the pieces. They just sit and wait. Problem is the 49% participation of family with RM Cempro. Papperger wants family out of all, but becaus tax evasion daugters dont sell until 3 more years gone by...