• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i write a storyline for a fiction novel. pls help me continue...

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
long long time ago, god the creator was bored, so he went to his laboratory and play masakmasak. then he created a man. then in order to make the man more interesting, he develop a AI software and implanted into him.

after looking at his creation of man, he still wasn't happy. so he decided to create a woman in the likeness of a man but with a hole that that the man and woman can have fun.

then god feels his AI software quite dumb and robotic talking in nature, and so he magically created an apple to free their hearts and minds. life for men and women then become interesting. there was joy, sadness, feelings, emotions, pain, etc. in essence the apple granted a soul to god's AI software.

then many many many thousands of years later, men and women become more and more intelligent, from cavemen to technology smart humans.

humans then develop AI and in every aspects of life, these human made AIs was incorporated into everything human wants.

but unlike god who is able to implant a soul into his AI creation, humans doesn't seem to be able to do so.

how?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
long long time ago, god the creator was bored, so he went to his laboratory and play masakmasak. then he created a man. then in order to make the man more interesting, he develop a AI software and implanted into him.

after looking at his creation of man, he still wasn't happy. so he decided to create a woman in the likeness of a man but with a hole that that the man and woman can have fun.

then god feels his AI software quite dumb and robotic talking in nature, and so he magically created an apple to free their hearts and minds. life for men and women then become interesting. there was joy, sadness, feelings, emotions, pain, etc. in essence the apple granted a soul to god's AI software.

then many many many thousands of years later, men and women become more and more intelligent, from cavemen to technology smart humans.

humans then develop AI and in every aspects of life, these human made AIs was incorporated into everything human wants.

but unlike god who is able to implant a soul into his AI creation, humans doesn't seem to be able to do so.

how?
where's the part where god created a talking snake? The smartest snake ever because it was implanted with the most advanced AI chip.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
where's the part where god created a talking snake? The smartest snake ever because it was implanted with the most advanced AI chip.
can prescribe me some medication
my useless brain imagine a lot today cos bosses not in and office no one in my depth except me. all geng Friday work from home.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of the talking snake, before it was cursed by God "on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life", was the snake standing with 2 legs when it spoke to Adam and Eve ?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Speaking of the talking snake, before it was cursed by God "on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life", was the snake standing with 2 legs when it spoke to Adam and Eve ?
yes, it had to be standing on two legs, maybe even four. God chopped that bugger's legs off! Oh, don't tell me god also created evolution! That makes Darwin a fraud!