• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I somewhat agree with Michael Green. What about you guys?

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-stay-humble-when-your-beauty-attracts-so-much-attention

P&P001.jpg

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Receiving praises somewhat cause one to lose herself or himself and become more susceptible to being cheated and scammed. This is what I feel. So slowly, I learn my lesson to take all praises with a pinch of salt. There seems always (or at most times) an ulterior motive when one person praises another. The one who praises is often seeking "benefits" be it monetary, taking advantage of making one do their work, emotional or sexual.

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, I went out for dinner "date" with a sort of close friend whom I know in University days. (Though now we aren't that close anymore). He has become a financial advisor. He was obviously trying to sell me some financial products and in the course of our conversation, and perhaps through the "praises" I had received over dinner, I inadvertently revealed my amount of savings. He was like surprised at how much I have and then I begin to realise his ulterior motive of wanting me to invest in his products. I got myself out of "trouble" by giving the excuse that my savings are mostly stuck in Fixed Deposits. I will probably avoid him in the future.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if green is right, sg must be the sexception. there’s little to no character building whatsoever with these ministars and ministars of state who not only have no heart nor compassion but also don’t have any redeeming qualities nor the looks to garner “positive attention”. yet, with hardly any effort, they are served with silver spoons and the best opportunities fall easily on their gold platters.
IMG_0956.jpeg

IMG_0957.jpeg

IMG_0958.jpeg

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
if green is right, sg must be the sexception. there’s little to no character building whatsoever with these ministars and ministars of state who not only have no heart nor compassion but also don’t have any redeeming qualities nor the looks to garner “positive attention”. yet, with hardly any effort, they are served with silver spoons and the best opportunities fall easily on their gold platters.
View attachment 185848
View attachment 185849
View attachment 185850
These are self serving people. They sold their souls to PAP for high salaries.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are self serving people. They sold their souls to PAP for high salaries.
there are younger and better looking “mangoes” and “papayas” who are willing to sell their souls to the pap but they don’t go far or rather deep in the organs oops i mean organization. what’s so special with these anti-beauties to be spearheaded into elite roles and responsibilities? brains?

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
what’s so special with these anti-beauties to be spearheaded into elite roles and responsibilities? brains?
Family and friends connection. Even an average person can become a rich and respected person. What's so great about Tin Pei Ling if she's not connected via her husband to the ruling elite.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Family and friends connection. Even an average person can become a rich and respected person. What's so great about Tin Pei Ling if she's not connected via her husband to the ruling elite.
most likely a combination of cunning, connection, currying favors, and chance encounters. there are those who are either very well connected or directly and indirectly related who decline to join the “calling”. and in such conditions with reduced competition the ogresses claw their way to the top. grrrr!

PenAndPaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
most likely a combination of cunning, connection, currying favors, and chance encounters. there are those who are either very well connected or directly and indirectly related who decline to join the “calling”. and in such conditions with reduced competition the ogresses claw their way to the top. grrrr!
That's why I have friends and colleagues who always participate fervently in PA Community Club's activities hoping to meet the right people to help them further their careers and increase their wealth. To me, it's like cheating. They aren't the brightest nor the most hardworking. It's like playing snakes and ladder game, throwing a dice and hoping to land on a square that has a ladder.

i984_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accord to a Famous Ah Gong, 6g GuanXi connection is very crucial in Asian society de. U remember?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, I went out for dinner "date" with a sort of close friend whom I know in University days. (Though now we aren't that close anymore). He has become a financial advisor. He was obviously trying to sell me some financial products and in the course of our conversation, and perhaps through the "praises" I had received over dinner, I inadvertently revealed my amount of savings. He was like surprised at how much I have and then I begin to realise his ulterior motive of wanting me to invest in his products. I got myself out of "trouble" by giving the excuse that my savings are mostly stuck in Fixed Deposits. I will probably avoid him in the future.
Sluts generally get wet and surrender easily after a few praises. Are you one of those?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I have friends and colleagues who always participate fervently in PA Community Club's activities hoping to meet the right people to help them further their careers and increase their wealth. To me, it's like cheating. They aren't the brightest nor the most hardworking. It's like playing snakes and ladder game, throwing a dice and hoping to land on a square that has a ladder.

i984_pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png
i love that game.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sluts generally get wet and surrender easily after a few praises. Are you one of those?
You hakka son of slut no need to be so fake start slut and nipple threads and ask such leading questions to attack me. Don’t forget the three certified hakka cantonese sluts. OIC so these hakka cantonese sluts get wet and surrender after a few praises. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Receiving praises somewhat cause one to lose herself or himself and become more susceptible to being cheated and scammed. This is what I feel. So slowly, I learn my lesson to take all praises with a pinch of salt. There seems always (or at most times) an ulterior motive when one person praises another. The one who praises is often seeking "benefits" be it monetary, taking advantage of making one do their work, emotional or sexual.
Of course everyone need to be praised to be motivated at work. If all you get is condescending talk, see how you will feel and whether you can work. So as a manager then, I did praise my deserving staff. Not just that, I also used my own money to buy chocolate - and at one point - gave them decent year end dinner to reward them. Certainly not like the two yucky Cantonese senior directors that gave me leftovers indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course everyone need to be praised to be motivated at work. If all you get is condescending talk, see how you will feel and whether you can work. So as a manager then, I did praise my deserving staff. Not just that, I also used my own money to buy chocolate - and at one point - gave them decent year end dinner to reward them. Certainly not like the two yucky Cantonese senior directors that gave me leftovers indeed.
And my salary was a fraction of the two sia suay cantonese senior directors while the number of junior staff I had is the same if not more than them. On hindsight I won’t bother at all, after all all these costs add up and are taken for granted. What’s there to show appreciation for them doing their job? Anyone thanked me? Nope. Just like I won’t bother to fight kt latha to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant too. For what? Ingrate Cantonese accountant that not just no Thank you but played Facebook games in first three months of work and gang up with kt latha and resigned to escape year end closing and pushed me on the last day of service. It never pays to be kind. Pui!