• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw the pain in his eyes

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Today I was at Marine Parade library - where I watched some history documentaries. As I was walking out, near the entrance, I saw a guy who was distressed. I asked him why and he said "times are bad, times are bad".

He had tried to pick bottom after he read some bullish analysts' reports and bought some blue chips on margin and got margin called within a few days. The more he bought, the more the price plunged.

As many of you have heard me on this forum before, I am the original downgrader survivor from the dotcom crisis.

I shrugged off his problem. I told him "Bro, market up market down. Take your losses and downgrade."

He raised his voice and asked me to f.o. I saw the pain in his eyes.

Last edited:

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

dow 9252.85 -194.26 -2.06%

as it should be, don't be angry

the market doesn't care if you are angry

the market is the market

live to fight another day

downgrade with the original downgrader

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
even warren buffet make mistake with investment. However he never use margin so he survive to fight the next time.

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
UBS just agreed to let me move my gold deposit from there to credit swiss
got to pay the bank agent 2m euro , damn

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must have been shitting in his pants when you decided to kaypoh. Dats why kena FO.

Today I was at Marine Parade library - where I watched some history documentaries. As I was walking out, near the entrance, I saw a guy who was distressed. I asked him why and he said "times are bad, times are bad".

He had tried to pick bottom after he read some bullish analysts' reports and bought some blue chips on margin and got margin called within a few days. The more he bought, the more the price plunged.

As many of you have heard me on this forum before, I am the original downgrader survivor from the dotcom crisis.

I shrugged off his problem. I told him "Bro, market up market down. Take your losses and downgrade."

silverspoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
the real pain has not arrived yet....all these are only the beginning....