• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I sacked 6 pinoy nationals and 1 indian national at the MNC i work for fraud

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
On Friday I sacked 6 Pinoy nationals and 1 Indian national at the MNC I work for. Main reason for doing so? Fraud.

One of the Pinoys who was sacked was a HR personnel (Pinoy), another was an IT personnel (Indian National).

What happened was that these two clowns had colluded in allowing only their own countrymen (mostly Pinoys) to get into the company.

Long story short, we had put up job adverts seeking fresh hires, however every Singaporean applicant who sent in his/her resume was deleted, while the foreigners (Pinoys) were retained.

The IT fella was basically bribed by the Pinoy HR dude to delete the log files on our SMTP server as well, making it seem as if no Singaporeans applied for the jobs. What the IT personnel didn't know was that I kept another log file separately (disguised as a system file) sent to another server.

When I saw the log files did not match and confronted the IT fella, he still had the gall to concoct some bullshit story; it was only after I threatened to report him to the police did he confess.

More at https://tinyurI.com/y826naa6

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
On Friday I sacked 6 Pinoy nationals and 1 Indian national at the MNC I work for. Main reason for doing so? Fraud.

One of the Pinoys who was sacked was a HR personnel (Pinoy), another was an IT personnel (Indian National).

What happened was that these two clowns had colluded in allowing only their own countrymen (mostly Pinoys) to get into the company.

Long story short, we had put up job adverts seeking fresh hires, however every Singaporean applicant who sent in his/her resume was deleted, while the foreigners (Pinoys) were retained.

The IT fella was basically bribed by the Pinoy HR dude to delete the log files on our SMTP server as well, making it seem as if no Singaporeans applied for the jobs. What the IT personnel didn't know was that I kept another log file separately (disguised as a system file) sent to another server.

When I saw the log files did not match and confronted the IT fella, he still had the gall to concoct some bullshit story; it was only after I threatened to report him to the police did he confess.

Lol...PAP's pride again :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's true...but no way to prove corruption or CBT etc ... all in all Foreigners should not be allowed to hold senior executive positions. Or any govt positions at all. This will put a stop to all this rort

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The guy who fired those foreigners deserve a medal from our President! If we can have more of him, sinkees will have their good paying jobs back.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy who fired those foreigners deserve a medal from our President! If we can have more of him, sinkees will have their good paying jobs back.

i think this sort of situation is rampant in spore
just that as usual sinkees working in those companies dont bother to dig deep and report these motherfuckers because it does not affect them personally,
how else can you find so many sinkees driving grab while it seems so easy for foreigners to land pmet jobs

altogether now, FUCK PAP

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS must let us know what kind of job he is advertising and what kind of company. I am surprise if no local want to apply if your company is of ill repute etc etc. Imagine a Debt Enforcing Agency advertise, obviously local who had graduated from Poly etc etc would skip sending their resume. Only Foreigners who are in desperate situation will do anything for a job.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
just that as usual sinkees working in those companies dont bother to dig deep and report these motherfuckers because it does not affect them personally,
how else can you find so many sinkees driving grab while it seems so easy for foreigners to land pmet jobs

altogether now, FUCK PAP
GIVE THE A THAI GIRL..OOPS, TIGER

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

altogether now, FUCK PAP
KNN most sinkie also won't know how to leeport KNN leeport to mom or leeport mata KNN leeport mom mom will say need mata leeport mata say need mom KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN most sinkie also won't know how to leeport KNN leeport to mom or leeport mata KNN leeport mom mom will say need mata leeport mata say need mom KNN
Sinkies tio fucked from behind also won't realised one lah...Lol :biggrin:

That's why PAP will win every GE. :biggrin: