• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i resent the people that bullied me in the past

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
i am older now but still think about them every now and then despite many years have passed..nothanks to them I was or sometimes is traumatized even this day...

is it wrong that I still want to impress them to let them know I became a handsome-looking person despite of my insecurities? i was such a nerd boy then but now i am a hunk...

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am older now but still think about them every now and then despite many years have passed..nothanks to them I was or sometimes is traumatized even this day...

is it wrong that I still want to impress them to let them know I became a handsome-looking person despite of my insecurities? i was such a nerd boy then but now i am a hunk...
npnt

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why do you even give a fuck about others and what they think of you? You don't live your life for them. You must master the art of not giving a fuck to others.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good for you.
My uncle is the opposite I.e he try his best to avoid meeting up or being leecognised outside by those people who leemembered him as 1 class below edison chen in the look leepartment.:sick:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good for you.
My uncle is the opposite I.e he try his best to avoid meeting up or being leecognised outside by those people who leemembered him as 1 class below edison chen in the look leepartment.:sick:
That is because your uncle wants to be remembered by his former acquaintances as 1 class below Edison Chen for ever and ever. :rolleyes:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Were you sexually abused ? If by opposite sex, it's okay lah.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go take your medicine. The forum has been telling you taking the vaccine is harmful did you need the advice ?