• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I congrat LI JIA WEI ! DREAM COME TRUE FOR HER !

Mr_tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=426895254

see 26:30 of the video.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dreamcina.jpg
    dreamcina.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 332

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she says she is a PRC, she is from Beijing. (full stop)
money well spent by sg.:rolleyes:

i forgot to congrat them winning the silver for China at the same time
oops i mean Singapore la.:biggrin:

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Li Jia Wei still does not have The Champion's mindset. She's a technical player.

When the S'pore team barely beat South Korea to go into the Finals, she said China will win the Gold, that for her (and the S'pore team), the match against SKorea was the Finals. She already lost her game even before she started playing.

When you're on the world stage, you need to have the Champion's Mindset.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be a proud moment for her :smile:

Very true-to win medal in her homeland,together with team mates who are all from her homeland and yet get paid by another country to do all that.
This is a true win win situation for PRC.