• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I asked ft this qsn..he felt so ashamed!

local_guy111

Alfrescian
Loyal
This involves a white collar ft in the IT line.

ME:Why did you come to singapore to work and not in your country?

FT:Firstly i came here for a better live,the currency here has better value,better pay ect than my country as its currency and economy is not strong as yours.

ME:OF COURSE LA NOT STRONG! if after ur degree all of ul runaway from your country to help work and improve OTHER countries economy how wil it EVER be good?! singapore also last time 3rd world country, war torn country if all that like that fuck of to better life would we be like this? we stayed our ass here and worked our country up why the fuck are u all so selsfish betraying your mother land which has so much more resources than singapore? so if your mother is injured and needs all of here children help in putting her back in correct shape will u all run away go find a mother who is healthy and well can take care of ull? its the same thing u all are doin now juz in diff case!

FT hangs his head dwn in shame and admit his selfishness!