• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Regulators Refusing to Act - Hyflux & Noble Group's Decline

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indonesians make money from your write-offs. There is no synergy for merging Pacific Light and Hyflux. Pacific Light will drag down Hyflux more, they themselves are struggling with less than 10% market share in the Open Electricity Scheme. They don't have projects or plans for Hyflux. Even if there is, it will be their Indonesian subsidiaries benefiting from it, not New Hyflux.

RELIABLE LEAK from Power Generation Industry Insider!!!

Pacific Light is in trouble themselves. Sitting on over hundred-millions of accumulated-losses and they have also not make sufficient provisions for assets write-downs. Based on the last reported Fiscal Year, Pacific-Light is a company that has LARGER ACCUMULATED LOSSES than HYFLUX.

Like Hyflux, Pacific Light is sitting on a massive debt-burden, estimated to be above S$1 billion. Again, in similar situation, these loans includes term-loan and credit-facilities from MAYBANK!!! YES MAYBANK AGAIN!!! Is this why we are extra-sure that Maybank's will be so supportive of the Indonesian's takeover because their interests will be well-protected by the Indonesians to avoid jeopardizing the banking relationship? The insider estimates that Pacific Light's balance sheet is in negative-capital (not confirmed).

Pacific Light is shared by Indonesians, Filipinos and Malaysians. There are also industry speculations that a Pacific Light shareholder will seek to scale-down or exit Singapore Power Market if the Indonesians cannot swallow Hyflux by mid-2019.
https://www.firstpacific.com/media/...eralco_PowerGen_Buy_Singapore_Power_Plant.pdf

Pacific Light is expected to drag Hyflux's recovery. Synergies between Pacific Light and Hyflux is hard to realize and it is more likely a case of using Hyflux's clean balance sheet (after restructuring) to bail out Pacific Light at the expense of retail investors. (Bill Hyflux investors to save Pacific Light). This is why the debt-cuts are so essentials to the Indonesian buyers.

The insider reasoned that, with a bleeding Hyflux, Salim and Medco will favor the use of their unscathed Indonesian subsidiaries for water-projects in Indonesia, while tapping on Hyflux's resources because recording profits in Hyflux does not make better economical sense.

Double-confirmed that Hyflux is like a rape victim, pending to be raped again.
Vote No for the Debt-Restructuring.

Last edited:

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal

So after restructuring, investors not necessarily better off. Power plants are toxic. Did Olivia know about Pacific Light's dismay financial situation when she told us about synergies between Hyflux and Pacific Light?

Or she has been a persistent liar?

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard debt collectors are very effective in Singapore and police said they are legal. Can hire them to get our money back from Hyflux?

Confirm get back more than 3%

debt17.jpg

mfdebt13215e_2x.jpg

mfdebt-225115e_2x.jpg

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like Hyflux, Pacific Light is sitting on a massive debt-burden, estimated to be above S$1 billion. Again, in similar situation, these loans includes term-loan and credit-facilities from MAYBANK!!! YES MAYBANK AGAIN!!! Is this why we are extra-sure that Maybank's will be so supportive of the Indonesian's takeover because their interests will be well-protected by the Indonesians to avoid jeopardizing the banking relationship? The insider estimates that Pacific Light's balance sheet is in negative-capital (not confirmed).

If these information is true, I have a good idea.

How about we let Hyflux collapse, then Pacific Light disintegrate because they cannot piggy-back on Hyflux, which will cause Maybank Singapore to collapse because of their exposure to both power companies??? And then we trigger a bank run on Maybank and then a banking crisis?

Cool right? Is that why Maybank persistently offers one of the highest fixed deposit rates in Singapore because of their huge exposure to these companies?

Deep Repercussion! GET YOUR SAVINGS OUT OF MAYBANK if Hyflux collapses!

attachment.php

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Someone Give Warren Buffet A Call?
http://www.hnworth.com/article/2019...de-spare-a-thought-for-vickers-hyflux-and-sgx

Dear Mr Buffet,

We have read your latest annual letter noting that you have few investment opportunities.

That is why we would like to welcome you to take a look at Singapore’s little stock exchange that is made up of safe and steady companies that are mostly not very expensive.

One potentially cheap deal which is probably a little too small on the bite-size for you would be Hyflux, which runs Singapore’s largest desalination plant. The company has been grossly mismanaged over the years and perhaps this could a potential project when you send your lieutenants or even intern to turn the place around like what you did with See’s Candy?

The business is relatively easy to understand but their operating model is somewhat suspect. How about a convertible loan like the one you did with Bank of America that reaped that $ 12 billion dollar return in 2017?

There is no one else who could do it over here, not even our sovereign…

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard debt collectors are very effective in Singapore and police said they are legal. Can hire them to get our money back from Hyflux?

Confirm get back more than 3%

debt17.jpg

mfdebt13215e_2x.jpg

mfdebt-225115e_2x.jpg

Please invite your debt collectors to the following event:

TOWN HALL MEETINGS ON 13 MARCH 2019

The Company wishes to announce that the next round of town hall meetings (the “Third Round of Town Hall Meetings”) will be for holders of the Securities and will be held on 13 March 2019 at 7 p.m. at Hyflux Innovation Centre, Multi-Purpose Hall, 80 Bendemeer Rd, Singapore 339949 (or such other place as may be notified by announcement on SGXNet). Holders of the Securities who wish to attend can register their interest via the Company's online form at https://www.hyflux.com/financialreorganisation-exercise/shareholders-and-holdersof-securities/ by 12.00p.m. on Friday, 8 March 2019. All holders of Notes, Perpetual Securities and/or Preference Shares (collectively, the “Securities”) are encouraged to attend. A holder of any Securities who is an individual must attend in person and will not be permitted to appoint a proxy to attend on his behalf.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
The massive losses are incurred by generators using LNG
And Maybank has huge exposures to another two LNG generators.

Last edited:

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
RELIABLE LEAK from Power Generation Industry Insider!!!

Pacific Light is in trouble themselves. Sitting on over hundred-millions of accumulated-losses and they have also not make sufficient provisions for assets write-downs. Based on the last reported Fiscal Year, Pacific-Light is a company that has LARGER ACCUMULATED LOSSES than HYFLUX.

Pacific Light is shared by Indonesians, Filipinos and Malaysians. There are also industry speculations that a Pacific Light shareholder will seek to scale-down or exit Singapore Power Market if the Indonesians cannot swallow Hyflux by mid-2019.
https://www.firstpacific.com/media/...eralco_PowerGen_Buy_Singapore_Power_Plant.pdf

Pacific Light is expected to drag Hyflux's recovery. Synergies between Pacific Light and Hyflux is hard to realize and it is more likely a case of using Hyflux's clean balance sheet (after restructuring) to bail out Pacific Light at the expense of retail investors. (Bill Hyflux investors to save Pacific Light). This is why the debt-cuts are so essentials to the Indonesian buyers.

The insider reasoned that, with a bleeding Hyflux, Salim and Medco will favor the use of their unscathed Indonesian subsidiaries for water-projects in Indonesia, while tapping on Hyflux's resources because recording profits in Hyflux does not make better economical sense.

Uncle ah, you talking to imaginary friend is it? How you get all these friends and leaks?

imaginary-friend.png

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JustLikeThis you don't understand this?

Medium Term Notesholders must be fully paid before the preference shareholders and perpetual bondholders get a single cent. THIS IS BUSINESS LAW.

Now ask me to accept 75% haircut (including banana shares)???

Still put aside $27m cash and over $63m shares for preference shareholders and perpetual bondholders and another $30+m for management's performance after restructuring, All these are my money!

As a notesholder, my head got problem then i vote YES.

caged10

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it possible to send a group petition to pm Lee to intervene for us?

If you people still think that PAP will help you, you deserve to have PAP's huge dick shoved into your asses repeatedly and then Bukkake your shit into your face.

Wake up!!! You've been screwed by the same group of people you want help from, understand, soldier???

Empower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle ah, you talking to imaginary friend is it? How you get all these friends and leaks?

imaginary-friend.png

Don't say that about Justlikethis, his intentions are good. I think he is accurate.

So far, his information and sources have been creditable and managed to warn us ahead of many issues.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say that about Justlikethis, his intentions are good. I think he is accurate.

So far, his information and sources have been creditable and managed to warn us ahead of many issues.

Thank you for your kind words. I can say more but i will only disclose things that does not jeopardize my friends' identity. hahaa, just assume they are my drinking friends. Likewise i seek my privacy, sorry again for not wanting to meet.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you people still think that PAP will help you, you deserve to have PAP's huge dick shoved into your asses repeatedly and then Bukkake your shit into your face.

Wake up!!! You've been screwed by the same group of people you want help from, understand, soldier???

That's why investors should vote NO. If they vote yes, even government want to help, they also can't (anymore).
Then if this government don't help, rally your friends and relatives to support and get a new government in.

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JustLikeThis you don't understand this?

Medium Term Notesholders must be fully paid before the preference shareholders and perpetual bondholders get a single cent. THIS IS BUSINESS LAW.

Now ask me to accept 75% haircut (including banana shares)???

Still put aside $27m cash and over $63m shares for preference shareholders and perpetual bondholders and another $30+m for management's performance after restructuring, All these are my money!

As a notesholder, my head got problem then i vote YES.

I am not a noteholder. But at this stage, our stands should be the same - NO.
If you want more money back, you vote NO.

Since you are more senior than us, you just vote NO and you shake your legs and leave it to us (retail investors) to fight it out to get government intervention. Whatever we can get, you will get even more.

We need to be united in the voting.

cheeyen

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why investors should vote NO. If they vote yes, even government want to help, they also can't (anymore).
Then if this government don't help, rally your friends and relatives to support and get a new government in.
I am not hopeful. Known a couple of them whom despite this mess, they will fuck pap but when come to voting, will also vote pap.