• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Huat ah punter wins 8.04 million root with$1 ticket

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lucky punter who didn't even bother choosing his own numbers walked away with over $8 million when he emerged as the sole winner of the top prize of the Toto draw on Monday (May 16).

Chinese evening daily Lianhe Wanbao reported that the prize totalling $8,045,163 was the second biggest ever sum won by a single person.

The winning numbers were 1, 10, 24, 26, 36, and 47, while the additional number was 4.

The winning ticket was sold at Kim Chwee Trading, which is located at Block 256, Jurong East Street 24.

According to Wanbao, the winner placed a bet of $1, and he did not even choose the numbers himself, instead leaving it to a computer to pick all six numbers.

A total of eight people won the Group 2 share amount prize of $91,209 each.

In February this year, one lucky person who bought a ticket in Hougang won $9.5 million, the largest amount to be taken home by a single person.

The next Toto draw will be held on Thursday (May 19), and the jackpot is estimated to be about $1 million.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm,if i won the jackpot for 8 mil,if i invest it in the stock market at 9 percent returns compounded annually,i will have 105 mil at the end of 30 years.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmm,if i won the jackpot for 8 mil,if i invest it in the stock market at 9 percent returns compounded annually,i will have 105 mil at the end of 30 years.

But you have to be mindful of the cyclical nature of the market, even the "Blue Chips" can turn to potato chips very quickly, if you are savvy investor like "auntie HOle"...."buy high sell low"...you will soon be poor...best spread that $8 million....not to dump all in one 'basket".

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
But you have to be mindful of the cyclical nature of the market, even the "Blue Chips" can turn to potato chips very quickly, i

..."buy high sell low"...you will soon be poor...best spread that $8 million....not to dump all in one 'basket".

Quote: you are savvy investor like "auntie HOle".

Ha Ha ..a good one. the name is most apt....HOLE...this is the first time i am coming across her right name.

Yes she has been throwing our good money into the endless hole..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote: you are savvy investor like "auntie HOle".

Ha Ha ..a good one. the name is most apt....HOLE...this is the first time i am coming across her right name.

Yes she has been throwing our good money into the endless hole..

The 70% are giving HEr endless love by throwing their hard earned money into HEr "black hole" of investments...