• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hri Kumar & Halimah Yaacob - Sacrificial Lambs for By Elections Debate ?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the PAP has sent 2 minority reps to do their By-Elections battle in Parliament.

No need to discuss on Halimah as her track record for rubbish is ourstanding. Hri Kumar who felt shy enough not to use his surname "Nair" for years is now truly a lost cause. The concept of democracy has been stood on its head. By their logic why have 5 MPs in GRC. Just have a 1 GRC MP for the 5 wards. Why have 84 Mps, just elect a politburo instead of individuals. Save costs, and time.

Credit to Eunic, Siew, Kalyani (the lady who taught Hen how to calculate longetivity) and Loo. High Credit to Prof Thio for her painstaking 18 page argument which again will not be carried by the Toa Payoh Brothel in full or condensed form with salient points

Credit to WP for refusing to endorse the concept of GRC in the first place.

High Credit to Sylvia for ambushing the PAP for the second time. This time the Toa Payoh brothel has not reported the drama ( actual surprise that caught the speaker and house off guard) in a neutral manner .

Fail mark to NMP Banerjee for leaving his spine at home.

Rotan strokes to Jeremy Au for being more PAP than PAP.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just another show of contempt by the PAPs for the electorate and constitutional parliamentary practice which LKY hypocritically claimed that he believed in.

I could not believe what I was hearing when I heard excerpts of LHL's speech together with the righteous smirks (and well called for no doubt) by Eunice and Siew and LKY's bloody old fossil face.

Yesterday was a black day for Singapore's constitution and for parliament as an institution.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just another show of contempt by the PAPs for the electorate and constitutional parliamentary practice which LKY hypocritically claimed that he believed in.

Yesterday was a black day for Singapore's constitution and for parliament as an institution.
Could not agree with you more. A shocker.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, anyone saw today's TNP by Ken Jalleh Jr and Arul John.

70% of Bukit Batok Residents polled by TNP want By-Elections. Look like Parliament has no clue what the people want and the 4 remaining imbeciles in the GRC need to justify how the views of the residents are not counted.

ps. Ken and Arul must have forgotten that TNP is supposed to handle sensational trivia. I am the Political Editor of ST must be fuming.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halimah was bloody pathetic trying to disingenuously convince us that the BB constituents did not want a by-election. What a crock. If I were the BB constituents, I would head to Hong Lim and demonstrate demanding a by-election now:biggrin:

By the way, anyone saw today's TNP by Ken Jalleh Jr and Arul John.

70% of Bukit Batok Residents polled by TNP want By-Elections. Look like Parliament has no clue what the people want and the 4 remaining imbeciles in the GRC need to justify how the views of the residents are not counted.

ps. Ken and Arul must have forgotten that TNP is supposed to handle sensational trivia. I am the Political Editor of ST must be fuming.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
"We can control you, oppress you. But we'd lose you- you'll move elsewhere . So we have to move with the times."
GCT ST 28/8 with regards the Demos policy at Hong Lim

What a crock after reading LHL's disingenuous arguments setting out the Government's position on arbitrarily deciding when if ever to hold a by-election. Uniquely Singapore:rolleyes:

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once upon a time and not so long ago, guys here might have caused the old man a sleepless night or two. But judging from recent developments, embarassing publicity had lost some of its sting. Maybe say, live with it. I still call the shots, that kind of thing.
Let nature take it's course. In the meantime, why not relive some of the more beautiful memories of days gone by as most of you are likely to be in your fifties to sixty-fives.