• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How would Dr M's 2nd coming affect JB property prices?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Dr M is not happy with Chinese investments in Johor as they do not create jobs for Malaysians, and bring in loads of Chinks to Dr M's dismay.

How would the GE results impact the property prices in Johor Bahru ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should work hard on their property laws so that Johor Iskandar will be an attractive place for people to work and live.
As for the Chinese Investment, well let him have a taste of law flipping of Mahathir.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should work hard on their property laws so that Johor Iskandar will be an attractive place for people to work and live.
As for the Chinese Investment, well let him have a taste of law flipping of Mahathir.
Prooerty prices can be better if there are seamless commuter rail services between jb and singapore. This should be a priority instead of high speed rail to KL.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prooerty prices can be better if there are seamless commuter rail services between jb and singapore. This should be a priority instead of high speed rail to KL.

MY friend was telling me.
If the HSR is successful, he is worried for his various condominium unit in Singapore ? Why ? The expat will take train to work and stay in KL and Johor. He is hoping Mahathir will cancel the HSR rail project.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also agree with you.

If the management of the Property start to get much better, then i think it will be much better adding on to the connectivity to these place. More people will buy into their property.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing will change, its just for war cries, after this, 11/ modi/ duterte will send in congrats before 8pm

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
And immigration departments of the two countries in the same building, just like Hong Kong and Shenzhen.

Truth_Hurts

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was najib who raised price of properties foreigners can buy from RM500k to RM1 mil.
Ah tiong land so powderful...if mahatir tries anything funny. Ah tiong land will launch sanctions against mudland..and mudland will begin ah tiong land for help...

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know Dr M is not happy with Chinese investments in Johor as they do not create jobs for Malaysians, and bring in loads of Chinks to Dr M's dismay.

How would the GE results impact the property prices in Johor Bahru ?

M was known to be anti-US, pro-China when he was running Malaysia.
I think his heart is still pro-china.

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY friend was telling me.
If the HSR is successful, he is worried for his various condominium unit in Singapore ? Why ? The expat will take train to work and stay in KL and Johor. He is hoping Mahathir will cancel the HSR rail project.

If you read about their so-called plans, HSR will only run in 2030 or later (official target completion is 2026)
HSR is important to Malaysia as all traffic will be routed to Malaysia peninsular. It serves less tangible purpose to singapore, so we shouldn't even subsidize the tracks on malaysia. Rightfully, Malaysia should pay Singapore to host a HSR station.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the great comfort to know that any impact will affect not just me but all the act smart but actually very stupid Malaysian dogs that think they win by stealing slandering and harassing a Singaporean woman non stop as slut whore mistress!